PDA

View Full Version : Opticen vs Nitrean

Lunar Effect
10-27-2008, 04:33 PM
I've been using Optimum Nutrition for years, however my last tub is about to run out so I decided to give At-Large products a shot. I ordered Results and Nitrean, however I am now wondering if Opticen should have also been included for PWO (my plan was to take Nitrean PWO).

Can someone offer some guidance as to when the optimal times would be to take Nitrean vs Opticen?

Thanks!

chris mason
10-27-2008, 06:56 PM
You are ok. With your next order you might want to substitute Opticen for Nitrean unless your budget allows for both.

The main difference is that Opticen has protein, carbs, fats, and various vitamins and minerals while Nitrean is just protein.

Chris

Lunar Effect
10-27-2008, 10:16 PM
You are ok. With your next order you might want to substitute Opticen for Nitrean unless your budget allows for both.

The main difference is that Opticen has protein, carbs, fats, and various vitamins and minerals while Nitrean is just protein.

Chris

Yeah, my budget would allow me to order some Opticen as well. What's the advantage? I assume Opticen is better PWO and Nitrean for other times during the day?

Tom Mutaffis
10-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Opticen is a formula specifically designed for post-workout nutrition, with the most effective ratio and types of macronutrients.

Nitrean is a protein matrix that was created to supplement your daily intake in general so can be used at any time and for any purpose (before bed, between meals, with meals, post workout).

If you are able to use both then Opticen is the best choice for your PWO shake and Nitrean is great throughout the day.

Aslin
12-08-2008, 09:48 AM
I live in the uk, and there isn't Opticen over here.... Anyone know the closest thing to it i can get ahold of?

chris mason
12-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Order from us and we will ship to the UK.

superfly
12-08-2008, 06:37 PM
seriously

Hanlon
12-09-2008, 08:41 AM
I think the product are well worth the shipping costs.

Although I would love to see them come to Canada, I will still continue to by their products no matter on location.

I really want to give nitrean and opticen a go.

Irish Pilot
12-09-2008, 11:17 AM
I've been using Optimum Nutrition for years, however my last tub is about to run out so I decided to give At-Large products a shot. I ordered Results and Nitrean, however I am now wondering if Opticen should have also been included for PWO (my plan was to take Nitrean PWO).

Can someone offer some guidance as to when the optimal times would be to take Nitrean vs Opticen?

Thanks!

Ill tell you what youve already read and probably know. Opticen has carbs, etc. while Nitrean is a protein matrix. Personally I am currently using the "I only get carbs when Ive earned them" method so I use Opticen before and after workouts, and Nitrean as a protein supplement the rest of the day.

chris mason
12-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Ill tell you what youve already read and probably know. Opticen has carbs, etc. while Nitrean is a protein matrix. Personally I am currently using the "I only get carbs when Ive earned them" method so I use Opticen before and after workouts, and Nitrean as a protein supplement the rest of the day.

An excellent way to use the products.

thewicked
12-11-2008, 02:20 PM
An excellent way to use the products.

QFT!

Ryan Celli
12-11-2008, 03:16 PM

This is what I try to do to.

ultimullet
12-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Mr Celli, I live real close to Pittsburgh. Are you in the actual city?