PDA

View Full Version : getting shirt on queston

themayor
10-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Got my rage x with open back 3in off the sleeves. But am having a hell of a time getting it up over my arm i am past the elbow but cant go any deeper. I have tried panty hoes to know avail seems like right were they folded the seam over is what is screwing me any ideas.

Detard
10-27-2008, 06:10 PM
Do you have training partners, or anyone that can help you get it on farther? Get them to get a pair of gloves with a rubber palm so they can get a good grip, and REALLY yank it.

themayor
10-27-2008, 06:37 PM
yea i hade a guy standing one me. They will loosen up alittle after you get them on right?

Pete22
10-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Garbage bags. I just put a plastic grocery store bag on each arm and the shirt slides on 10x's easier.

bigbadwolfe
10-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Wrap the open end of the shirt (where the collar is split) around a power rack or similar type tubing and have someone hold it tight. Then squeeze yourself further in by swimming the arms around in a circular motion while pulling yourself into it. This will help sink you in more. And yes the sleeves will loosen up some once you start taking some weight.

themayor
10-27-2008, 07:18 PM
k thanks will give those a try i am close bout 3inches to go

Chris Smith
10-27-2008, 08:05 PM
Also, dont ball your fist up when someone is pulling you in. That flexes your forearm, and makes the shirt harder to go over your forearms. Just have someone grab the back of the shirt and swim your arms and rotate your arms across your chest to get you pulled in. If it still wont go, then use the bags.