PDA

View Full Version : See any difference? Front relaxed

berfles
10-27-2008, 07:09 PM
I don't remember how long it's been since I posted that last front relaxed shot, but I took a bad one tonight and don't really see any difference aside from stretch marks. The lighting seems totally different and if anything I look fatter. All my lifts have gone up a lot since my last picture though so at least there's that.

Older one:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b251/jfindon/asdgafd.jpg

Newer one:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b251/jfindon/IMG_4057-1.jpg

I put on maybe 10-15lbs since the last picture. No idea where it went, maybe my legs but I don't have any before shots of those.

I just checked and that first picture is from about 4 months ago. ****ty progress size wise methinks, but strength wise I'm happy for that timeframe.

Painzer
10-27-2008, 07:15 PM
I think you definitely look a little bigger, and a little less defined. If your lifts are going up, that's good.

foodist
10-27-2008, 07:53 PM
i think your shoulders are bigger. Looking solid dude!

nickster
10-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Maybe it's me... but the shadows in the first pic make you look bigger...

growthrep
10-27-2008, 08:24 PM
I think you look bigger in pic 1 because u were leaner. You are still looking solid, pal. Stick with it.

Bohizzle
10-27-2008, 08:29 PM
u look much more jacked in the second pic... the shadows in the first pic are making u look bigger than u were. the new picture is much more realistic. Good work!

berfles
10-27-2008, 08:51 PM
I don't think I look bigger in the first picture, the more I look at it the more I think I got thicker in the second. Might just be an example of how much lighting and angles does. The second one is a more straight on shot too. The first looks like it was angled up ever so slightly.

Then again I am noticing a bit more lovehandles methinks, and that is annoying me. Almost makes me want to cut for a little bit but I won't, I'll just keep trying to get to 210lbs and go from there.

hulkinout
10-28-2008, 01:45 PM
You're a little thicker in the second. Pecs are a tad fuller, but you're also thicker and softer in the waist I think. Still, if you're bulking, nothing to be disappointed about.

As someone else mentioned, the shadows in the first shot are very flattering. Lighting makes a big difference. See if you can try to replicate the same setup; this way it's easier to get a direct correlation between the shots.

BFGUITAR
10-28-2008, 02:40 PM
I don't see a difference. Although I do see one trap is bigger than the other lol.

Gj though, looking solid.

berfles
10-28-2008, 02:46 PM
One trap looks bigger because I'm jacked up and stand crooked all the time. It's weird, I should see a chiropractor.

Daone
10-28-2008, 03:13 PM
You actually look thicker in the first pic, but it could be the lighting.

BCorn
10-28-2008, 03:39 PM
could someone post a link to the Dante message boards that are being reffered to? i am interested in reading about this training. thanks

why the 2 different spreadsheets....just to vary the excercises?

all sets are 11-15....does that mean 3 warmup sets of 11-15 and 1 working set of 11-15....so 44-60 total reps?

Reko
10-28-2008, 04:01 PM
I don't see much of a difference. Post a pic after 30 pounds.

Thrashcan2000
11-20-2008, 05:48 AM
Any idea what your bf percentage is in the first picture?

paul0101
11-20-2008, 11:37 AM
If you have stretch marks you're obviously growing, i've always had a problem with them since i started. I agree with you that the pics don't look to differnent but if you're 10-15lb heavier well done, i also agree its due to the lighting making you look bit bigger in the 1st one but you are in a relaxed stature maybe you should do some tensed shots. Well done you're looking good.

berfles
11-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Any idea what your bf percentage is in the first picture?

Nope. Never get it checked.

If you have stretch marks you're obviously growing, i've always had a problem with them since i started. I agree with you that the pics don't look to differnent but if you're 10-15lb heavier well done, i also agree its due to the lighting making you look bit bigger in the 1st one but you are in a relaxed stature maybe you should do some tensed shots. Well done you're looking good.

Yeah I still don't know about that, I still think my stretchmarks are from doing dumbbell flyes every now and then to "burn out" my chest after benching. It seems like it's from the over stretching that area gets when I descend.

I'm up to 190lbs now and started counting calories again because I figured I had trailed off, but I haven't. Tuesday I ate 5860 calories and yesterday I ate 6033.

ResistancE1
11-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Tuesday I ate 5860 calories and yesterday I ate 6033.

haha nice man!

jed
11-25-2008, 07:18 PM
for some reason you look more preportional in the second pic. you look great tho dude so dont sweat it.

berfles
11-26-2008, 09:11 PM
for some reason you look more preportional in the second pic. you look great tho dude so dont sweat it.

I like how I look more in the second too, like I'm thicker or something. I don't know.

Thanks though, I still don't think I look decent at all yet. I'll be knocking on 200lb's door soon though so I'll take some more pictures around then.

EDIT: I have come a long way though. Every time I see this older picture I realize it.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b251/jfindon/DSCN6358-2.jpg

to

I need to find out when the first one was taken.

-JM-
11-27-2008, 01:34 AM
You making awesome gains man. Thing is, you seem as hungry (no pun) as you ever were to keep going which is why you will succeed to 200 and beyond!

Brilliant job. Keep it going.

Daone
11-27-2008, 08:54 AM
I like how I look more in the second too, like I'm thicker or something. I don't know.

Thanks though, I still don't think I look decent at all yet. I'll be knocking on 200lb's door soon though so I'll take some more pictures around then.

EDIT: I have come a long way though. Every time I see this older picture I realize it.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b251/jfindon/DSCN6358-2.jpg

to

I need to find out when the first one was taken.

Now THIS is impressive for sure!!

berfles
11-28-2008, 12:23 AM
You making awesome gains man. Thing is, you seem as hungry (no pun) as you ever were to keep going which is why you will succeed to 200 and beyond!

Brilliant job. Keep it going.

Thanks man. I'm definitely still hungry and more determined than ever. Hell, on Thanksgiving after I visited with my family I walked home and squatted and walked back to visit some more. Some people take off for holidays, but if it falls on a weekday I'll be lifting at some point.

Call it stupid or excessive, I call it dedication.

Now THIS is impressive for sure!!

Thanks buddddday :)