PDA

View Full Version : accuFLEX's Log

accuFLEX
10-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Iím going to be doing a 2 month cut Ė November 1 Ė December 31, but it will more than likely continue for longer, I just want to see how 2 months goes and then reassess.

Iím not doing it for any particular reason other than I tend to add weight this time of the year (highly active in the summer, but I slow down once it gets cold) and would like to curb that this year. I also just want to challenge myself, as I havenít done a serious cut in over 18 months.

Currently: 6,2, 215-ish, 13%-ish BF, 21 years old, eating ~3000-3500 calories (the latter being me overeating)

Goal Weight: 205, ~1.5lbs/week

Iím aiming for:

250g protein
180g carbs
70g fat
Or ~2500 calories/day

A lot of my diet will consist of oatmeal, tuna, chicken, brown rice, fish, nuts, egg whites, eggs, fruit, protein shakes etc etc. Iíve been eating clean for over 4 years, but Iíll be cutting out the sugary stuff, eating carbs late night and all the excess calories.

Iím tracking my calories on Fitday and will be making a journal for the first time to write down my progress. Iíll also be bringing a workout journal to the gym for the first time in 4 years.

My workout:

Monday: Chest (flat BB bench, incline DB bench, dips or pushups)

Tuesday: 10km run (~45-50min)

Wednesday: Back (deadlifts and t-bar rows, I alternate every other week, t-bar heavy and light deads, next week heavy deads, light t-bars)

Thursday: 7.5km run

Friday: abs/bike or short run, moderate pace

Saturday: Basketball and Crossfit of some sort

Sunday: Low distance run for time (3-5km)

I do legs if it's raining or I don't feel up for a run, but I don't have a set leg day.

accuFLEX
10-29-2008, 11:20 AM
October 28, 2008

10km run in 49:43
Not bad, first long run in two months. My best is 46:12, but that was over the summer when I was training a LOT more.

October 29, 2008

Ball Hockey - ~50min, we only had one change, so it was flat out
No back w/o tonight, I have plans after work. Leaving it for tomorrow.