PDA

View Full Version : GNC products

bass slayer
10-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Can you get the At large Nutrition products at GNC? if not what would you reccomend getting at GNC? im looking for an extra protein product to replace the protein im lacking from whole food and also im looking for a good creatine product or something to give me the extra edge.

bschatz88
10-28-2008, 12:50 PM
You can't get At Large products at GNC. I would suggest ordering At Large online or just going to Walmart for something generic.

GNC is overpriced in my opinion.

joey54
10-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Much cheaper to get supplements online. At large offers very competitve prices with the products they put out.

And I don't use AtLarge products at all, but I definitely would if I didn't go to the place I do for supps. It is more convenient for me location wise with shipping to use someone else. You just have to research it.

hellagrant
10-28-2008, 06:23 PM
GNC does suck in general, but when I am at the mall I always go inside to see what is on sale.

Couple of days ago I got Optimum Nutrition 5.5lb (or was it 5.15????) for $40. very good deal. Actually I think the sale is good till 10/30.

Haha, thanks for reminding me. I am going to go to GNC tomorrow and get some more 5 lb containers for $40. I think online they sell for about $40 but plus shipping.

Travis Bell
10-28-2008, 10:51 PM
to be honest, when I'm bored (usually when my girl is shopping) I'll go in there and ask the managers or whomever, really intelligent sounding questions that actually make no sense at all. The stupid answers I get are hilarious

For instance "would this energy drink have a positive or negative effect on the centrifugal impact of the muscle rebound?" No lie, the guy kinda looked down at his toes for a second and then said "Oh absolutely, it'd have a very positive effect. This product was specifically designed to be an energy booster by increasing that"

joey54
10-29-2008, 04:56 AM
to be honest, when I'm bored (usually when my girl is shopping) I'll go in there and ask the managers or whomever, really intelligent sounding questions that actually make no sense at all. The stupid answers I get are hilarious

For instance "would this energy drink have a positive or negative effect on the centrifugal impact of the muscle rebound?" No lie, the guy kinda looked down at his toes for a second and then said "Oh absolutely, it'd have a very positive effect. This product was specifically designed to be an energy booster by increasing that"

Glad to see someone else enjoys doing stuff like this.

Bracken
10-29-2008, 08:28 AM
GNC is not overpriced if you go at the right time.

bass slayer
10-29-2008, 09:02 AM
i probably will go look and see what they have to offer but i will compare prices and also ill look at prices and post on here to see if it would be a good deal. thanks for the info though

Holto
10-29-2008, 03:11 PM

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!