PDA

View Full Version : My Diet/My Goal For police test (Any Advice)

nicknab28
10-29-2008, 06:21 PM
My Goal Is to Drop to 200lbs and Build Muscle and look cut. I started this plan
about 5Months ago i Was about 260lbs With no muscle couldnt even do 10 push-ups! and i failed my police test :-(
I am Currently Stuck at 231lbs and 20 push-ups and sum type muscle definition forming, I Hit gym 3-4 weekly(mostly Lifting with sum cardio)
This is my daily diet, any advice out there to help me reach my goal?

Morning: 1. Bowl of Oatmeal With Soy Milk Mixed with a Scoop Of Protein.
Banana and Daily Vitamins or
2. Protein Shake With 1 serving of Peanut Butter, Banana, Low Fat Yogurt
And Daily Vitamins

Mid-Morning: 1. Couple of Peaches or Low Fat Yogurt.

Lunch: 1. Frozen TV dinner or Chik Fil La Salad Or Turkey Sandwich on Wheat Bread

Pre Workout: Protein or Createin Drink

After Workout: Protein Drink

Dinner: (Tuna, Seafood, Chicken, Turkey, etc) With Frozen Veggies, Or Wheat Rice and Fat Free Cottage Cheese

Night Snack: Frozen Juice Bar or Some Fruit

nicknab28
10-29-2008, 07:58 PM
My Goal Is to Drop to 200lbs and Build Muscle and look cut. I started this plan
about 5Months ago i Was about 260lbs With no muscle couldnt even do 10 push-ups! and i failed my police test :-(
I am Currently Stuck at 231lbs and 20 push-ups and sum type muscle definition forming, I Hit gym 3-4 weekly(mostly Lifting with sum cardio)
This is my daily diet, any advice out there to help me reach my goal?

And Daily Vitamins

Lunch: 1. Frozen TV dinner or Chik Fil La Salad Or Turkey Sandwich on Wheat Bread

Dinner: (Tuna, Seafood, Chicken, Turkey, etc) With Frozen Veggies, Or Wheat Rice and Fat Free Cottage Cheese

Night Snack: Frozen Juice Bar or Some Fruit

BigTallOx
10-29-2008, 08:09 PM
any advice out there to help me reach my goal?
(snip)

Soy can reduce testosterone levels.

nicknab28
10-29-2008, 08:52 PM
OK thanks for info...... wat type of milk should i drink?
other then that anything else look bad?

Jorge Sanchez
10-30-2008, 07:19 AM
Look into crossfit.

Tom Mutaffis
10-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Here is my advice:

Morning: Drop the soy milk and the yogurt. If you really want to add something in Part #2 you can put a little bit of skim milk in your shake.

Mid Morning: Should stick with just one peach and make sure the yogurt is non-fat, not low-fat.

Lunch: Sounds pretty good. Chick-fil-a also makes a great grilled chicken sandwich on wheat bread, you can get the combo meat that comes with fruit and a diet beverage.

Pre-workout: Looks good, creatine and a banana would work.

Post Workout: Perfect.

Dinner: Looks good but save the cottage cheese for your night snack since that is a good casein protein source.

Night Snack: stay away from sugars here, you can have the fruit right around dinner or maybe just a small amount mixed in wirh your cottage cheese.

This should help you to shed a few more lbs and keep your energy levels high. Sounds like you have been some good progress so far - keep it up!

nicknab28
10-30-2008, 02:21 PM
Thanks tom great advice...
im gonna follow ur daily diet, it looks great i just need sum pointers cuz i dont know........
Hey tom 1 quick question do u think i should stick with my 5 sets/5reps workout with heavy weight or 3 sets 8-10 reps with moderate weight? personally i like 5 and 5 cuz i do more weight( i usally do 2 sets each body part)

NewGuy2008
10-30-2008, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=

And Daily Vitamins

Night Snack: Frozen Juice Bar or Some Fruit[/QUOTE]

As far as diet goes you can do a few things. first off, cut out the tv dinner and things like that b/c there are way too many empty calories in processed food like that. Instead go with the turkey sandwich with wheat bread like you said(make sure the first ingredient on the bread is whole wheat flour). also make sure ur using natural peanut butter in your shakes. And i dont know if you want to eat fruit before you sleep because of the sugar. I would go with something small with protein.
Also make sure you are doing a lot of cardio.

nicknab28
10-30-2008, 02:50 PM
thanks new guy! i do use natural PB...... ill prolly cut out the fruit B4 Bed and replace it with Fat Free cottage cheese.