PDA

View Full Version : Next week from EliteFTS

Butcher
10-31-2008, 09:01 AM
Dave Tate is releasing a bench manual e-book. Over 200 pages of all aspects of the bench press. Hopefully this comes out in a real book form soon, personally I prefer a book I can read anytime, anywhere.

Butcher
10-31-2008, 09:19 AM
http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=83278&tid=
I checked my email and posted before reading their Q&A. Guess it will be an e-book only.

liquidfire
11-01-2008, 01:21 AM
haha yeah bro a bench manual from a dude who tore pecs and **** so many times he can't compete anymore... should be some good info???

liquidfire
11-01-2008, 01:23 AM
Bro save yourself the money... This will be what it says:

Take LOADS of steroids, eat like GARBAGE, get SO FAT that you barely have to lower the bar, wear a double ply shirt and hope that **** keeps your body together while you bring the bar down 4 inches to your big gut and heave that **** back up with your legs.

RhodeHouse
11-01-2008, 01:52 AM

Take LOADS of steroids, eat like GARBAGE, get SO FAT that you barely have to lower the bar, wear a double ply shirt and hope that **** keeps your body together while you bring the bar down 4 inches to your big gut and heave that **** back up with your legs.

I've read abunch of your posts and you're way out of line. You really need to shut the F#$K up and learn your place. Dave Tate, my sponsor, is one of the most well-respected guys in powerlifting, years after he's finished competing. I don't know who you are or what your problem is, but you're not welcome on this board being a F#$%ing *********.

CrazyK
11-01-2008, 02:04 AM

Take LOADS of steroids, eat like GARBAGE, get SO FAT that you barely have to lower the bar, wear a double ply shirt and hope that **** keeps your body together while you bring the bar down 4 inches to your big gut and heave that **** back up with your legs.Dave also turned around and got down to 8% for fun. He's also lifted more then many a man could ever dream of.

I don't see them telling people to get fat or take steroids on FTS. They tell people to get bigger and do what it takes to get stronger. It's a sport and the practitioners do what they need to do to improve their chances.

chris mason
11-01-2008, 06:19 AM
Another perspective might be the fact that the guy certainly has access to the very best benchers and coaches in the world. I am quite sure the book will be an excellent guide.

Liquid, if you don't like the guy or his company that is your choice, but please don't bash like that on this site.

EatMyWay2TheTop
11-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Im pure puss

well we kinda noticed...

rmccray
11-01-2008, 02:21 PM
WOW! pure haterade.:omg:

Hazerboy
11-02-2008, 04:13 PM
Lol don't feed the trolls guys.