PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get a free Chipotle burrito today?

Shouji
10-31-2008, 07:37 PM
I did. Three in fact. Went to one, than another, than back to the first one in a different mask. :P

Durendal
10-31-2008, 09:04 PM
Wish I had known about this. Chipotle is fast food of the gods!

Travis Bell
10-31-2008, 10:59 PM
I was going to, but time got away from me and then I got sleepy. I am weak

liquidfire
11-01-2008, 12:49 AM
Talking about Chipotle burritos in the "Diet/Nutrition" section? Bro there is nothing nutritious about a burrito and that **** should definitely not be in your diet.

Durendal
11-01-2008, 01:00 AM
The section isn't labeled "Healthy diet and Nutrition" so even if we were talking about very poor diet and nutrition it'd still fall under this sub forum.

But what exactly is wrong with a chipotle burrito? It's meat, beans, rice, cheese and salsa wrapped in a tortilla. All of those things are good for you by themselves, far as I'm aware there's no chemical reaction that takes place when they're all put together that'll make it bad for ya.

liquidfire
11-01-2008, 01:01 AM
The section isn't labeled "Healthy diet and Nutrition" so even if we were talking about very poor diet and nutrition it'd still fall under this sub forum.

But what exactly is wrong with a chipotle burrito? It's meat, beans, rice, cheese and salsa wrapped in a tortilla. All of those things are good for you by themselves, far as I'm aware there's no chemical reaction that takes place when they're all put together that'll make it bad for ya.

your right. all bodybuilders eat junk fast food all the time. what was I thinking? :outnumber:

CrazyK
11-01-2008, 01:50 AM
your right. all bodybuilders eat junk fast food all the time. what was I thinking? :outnumber::hello:

Really though it doesn't matter. Your body sees Chipotle the same as it sees Brown Rice w/Chx Breast. It's protein, fats, and carbs. If you need to gain you eat more and if you need to lose you eat less. For example... I can go to McD's and get 4 Double Cheeseburgers to pack on the cals when bulking. If I'm cutting I can go get one with a diet coke, amounts to about 500 cals.

BrettC
11-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Talking about Chipotle burritos in the "Diet/Nutrition" section? Bro there is nothing nutritious about a burrito and that **** should definitely not be in your diet.

As far as I am concerned, Chipotle not only helps cure cancer, but it is better for you than anything else in this world.

Tikiman
11-01-2008, 09:05 AM
Went for 2 my friend. Steak and more steak.. :drooling:

pert121
11-01-2008, 10:54 AM
I saw how long the line was at my local establishment and was like f**k no I am not waiting 30 min for a $2 burrito, the drive through was backed onto the road and the inside was out the door.

BrettC
11-01-2008, 10:55 AM
I saw how long the line was at my local establishment and was like f**k no I am not waiting 30 min for a $2 burrito, the drive through was backed onto the road and the inside was out the door.

$2 burrito? They are like $6.75 before tax.