PDA

View Full Version : Progress Pictures "Yesterday and Today"

T FLEX
11-01-2008, 12:45 AM
I have these posted in my journal as well but they seem to get buried in all the "clutter" so I thought I would post them here as well.

What you see is about a 20lb difference. The picture on the left of each photo is me at 132lbs and the right is at 152lbs. I never really noticed how much the left side of my upper back/trap is lagging until after looking at these photos, Yikes! Anyway I am about 5lbs heavier since the right photos were taken and I am still gaining. Hope to put on another 10-15lbs by the end of January. Guess I will post again with that progress. Check back. :hello:

liquidfire
11-01-2008, 12:46 AM
Bro you didn't post pics.

T FLEX
11-01-2008, 12:47 AM
just added them. Thanx!

liquidfire
11-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Good to see you got a tan bro! You have a LONG ASS way to go but it's getting better. In the second pic your collarbones are barely sticking out hahahahaha

T FLEX
11-01-2008, 01:04 AM
Yes the tan does indeed make one look more attractive, especially one in my condition. No more collar bone action, man I hated that.

I thought I would always be satisfied with about 175 but as I gain the transformation is revealing that I will still be a skinny b@$#@!d at that weight. I always knew I was small but I didn't realize exactly how small until I actually started putting on some pounds.

:burger: :strong: repeat

liquidfire
11-01-2008, 01:06 AM
bro 156lbs is tiny! I'm 230lbs at 5'8 and i'm not even close to the biggest dude in my gym. Get back to eating bro! You're on the right track!

pert121
11-01-2008, 08:06 AM
your on the right track, keep making those steady gains. Nice work!

T FLEX
11-01-2008, 09:12 AM
bro 156lbs is tiny! I'm 230lbs at 5'8 and i'm not even close to the biggest dude in my gym. Get back to eating bro! You're on the right track!

Haha you're telling me. Good thing is I have decent genetics as far as the shape and features of some of my muscles. For example, nice peaked biceps "run in the family" so to speak, lots of definition. Just need to give that definition a boost with some solid size.

cphafner
11-01-2008, 09:37 AM
You are doing well. Just keep at it!

Daone
11-01-2008, 10:35 AM
I have these posted in my journal as well but they seem to get buried in all the "clutter" so I thought I would post them here as well.

What you see is about a 20lb difference. The picture on the left of each photo is me at 132lbs and the right is at 152lbs. I never really noticed how much the left side of my upper back/trap is lagging until after looking at these photos, Yikes! Anyway I am about 5lbs heavier since the right photos were taken and I am still gaining. Hope to put on another 10-15lbs by the end of January. Guess I will post again with that progress. Check back. :hello:

Nice progress man, you are on the right track definite improvements.

Jorge Sanchez
11-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Looking good. Keep pounding back those calories and you'll be huge in no time.

Painzer
11-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Looking good man, definitely good progress in the right direction!

berfles
11-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Yes the tan does indeed make one look more attractive, especially one in my condition. No more collar bone action, man I hated that.

I thought I would always be satisfied with about 175 but as I gain the transformation is revealing that I will still be a skinny b@$#@!d at that weight. I always knew I was small but I didn't realize exactly how small until I actually started putting on some pounds.

:burger: :strong: repeat

I thought I'd be happy at 175 too. Now I just weighed in at 188.1 this morning and I'm still far from happy :)

Keep it up though, you'll get there eventually.

T FLEX
11-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the comps guys. I have lifted in times past and put on weight but never like this. Something just feels different about my workouts. I know for sure one thing that has helped is I quit being a sissy with my working weight. I always took it too easy on my lifts. Enough of that I said and boom! Heavy weight, lot's of food and even I can get big, well bigger. BIG comes later :hello:

unj
11-03-2008, 08:15 AM
That's a very positive change... keep doing what you're doing, i will advise to keep going slow with it! I used to be skinny and then i was advised to eat just anything that came in my way i gained 55lbs in a 3 months... stretch marks, fat everywhere you name it lol but then i did a long slow cut and now im on a long slow bulk and loving it! So get those calories in but keep it clean and the totals over maintenance by a few hundred cals.. Good job!

Brad08
11-03-2008, 09:47 AM
good work

spend some time eating and lifting heavy now instead of worrying about abs and chiseled pecs. you'll pick up some seroius mass the next 5 years and enjoy it the rest of your life, as lean as you want to be