PDA

View Full Version : Wabdl Worlds Is Next Week

SGT ROCK
11-04-2008, 12:17 AM
I have spoken to several of my good friends that are coming to Vegas for the big show. MANY have world records in their sights. The lifter count is fairly high already according to Gus. It is shaping up to be a great show. WABDL worlds typically draws more lifters than any other single meet in the world.

Semper Fi

Guido
11-04-2008, 08:27 AM
I went last year and it was a fantastic experience. I'd have gone this year but didn't have the money. Vegas ain't cheap. Next year it's in Reno again, I think.

AdamBAG
11-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Good luck to all those competing.

chris mason
11-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Yep, it sounds like a heck of a meet!

yuri200
11-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Im gona compete for the first time in vegas.

We are a large group of men and women coming from sweden and finland.

Been watching sgt rock log gona be tuff match against him my friend has compted aginst him before in deadlift.

Ryano
11-05-2008, 06:01 AM
Hit my opener last night. Now if I can just shake off this cold, I'll be ready. Lookin' forward to it.

SGT ROCK
11-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Weather is favorable here in Vegas still. 70's during the high point of the day, still rolling windows down on a nice drive!

Semper Fi

waynedang
11-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Hit my opener last night. Now if I can just shake off this cold, I'll be ready. Lookin' forward to it.

Good luck old man!! Wish I could go this year.

PriestCometh
11-06-2008, 10:36 AM
See you there, guys.

poppa flex
11-06-2008, 06:39 PM
cant wait to see this in person!

SGT ROCK
11-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Priest and others, I will have many, many handlers at the show. If any of you need a hand, coaching, gear help etc, just let me know. Priest call me when you get in town so we can grab a meal, do you still have my digits? Let me know when you arrive.

Semper Fi

Ryano
11-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Priest and others, I will have many, many handlers at the show. If any of you need a hand, coaching, gear help etc, just let me know. Semper Fi

I may need to take you up on this one Sgt.Rock. I don't have any help coming out with me. I come in on Thursday for weigh-in and lift Friday morning(old fat guy division-M47-53 308's). Might need a little help puttin' on my finisher shirt and some liftoff help.

SGT ROCK
11-08-2008, 06:51 AM
I may need to take you up on this one Sgt.Rock. I don't have any help coming out with me. I come in on Thursday for weigh-in and lift Friday morning(old fat guy division-M47-53 308's). Might need a little help puttin' on my finisher shirt and some liftoff help.

Brother I will be coaching on Wednesday for one of my team members in the DL, so please introduce yourself and I will get you taken care of. I may not be able to attend the benches Friday morning as I work Thursday all night but my crew would be more than happy to assist.

Semper Fi

PriestCometh
11-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Priest and others, I will have many, many handlers at the show. If any of you need a hand, coaching, gear help etc, just let me know. Priest call me when you get in town so we can grab a meal, do you still have my digits? Let me know when you arrive.

Semper Fi

I dont have your number. Switched crappy phones.

flappysr
11-09-2008, 11:25 PM
GOOD LUCK TO ALL. Most of all the Lifter's coming from Texas. Everything is bigger in Texas. My everybody's DeadLift and Benchpress be Big. Maybe I will be able to go Next Year to WABDL World's.:):)

Guido
11-10-2008, 11:10 AM
I may need to take you up on this one Sgt.Rock. I don't have any help coming out with me. I come in on Thursday for weigh-in and lift Friday morning(old fat guy division-M47-53 308's). Might need a little help puttin' on my finisher shirt and some liftoff help.Good luck, Roger!