PDA

View Full Version : cheese wiz and crackers

bass slayer
11-04-2008, 03:33 PM
would this be a good option for lunch along with some pbj sandwiches be a good choice for a lunch or afternoon snack? i know its kind of odd but theirs not much to choose from when im at school all day

RhodeHouse
11-04-2008, 03:55 PM
No, that is a horrible lunch choice. Make sandwiches and bring them to school. There's no excuse to eat poorly because you're at school. Prepare ahead of time.

Cheese whiz is a good snack, but definately not a linch.

markdk86
11-04-2008, 03:56 PM
You're 18, learn to cook.

bass slayer
11-04-2008, 04:08 PM
No, that is a horrible lunch choice. Make sandwiches and bring them to school. There's no excuse to eat poorly because you're at school. Prepare ahead of time.

Cheese whiz is a good snack, but definately not a linch.

no i wouldnt just eat that, but that along with some sandwiches, crackers, apple, pudding, peanuts, i thought it might be good to add in.

as for cooking i can actually cook quite well. i just got done eating a box of maccoroni, 2 egg sandwiches and a liter of milk.

WORLD
11-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Thats an ok snack after the huge chicken breast sandwich you had for lunch.

smalls
11-05-2008, 11:03 AM
no i wouldnt just eat that, but that along with some sandwiches, crackers, apple, pudding, peanuts, i thought it might be good to add in.

as for cooking i can actually cook quite well. i just got done eating a box of maccoroni, 2 egg sandwiches and a liter of milk.

I agree with Rhodes. If you are adding that to a meal already sufficient in protein your fine, but it seems most of the food items you keep mentioning are high carb/fat mod protein. Eat some damn meat. Cheez whiz? At least eat real cheese with your crackers for hells sake.

bass slayer
11-05-2008, 04:26 PM
I agree with Rhodes. If you are adding that to a meal already sufficient in protein your fine, but it seems most of the food items you keep mentioning are high carb/fat mod protein. Eat some damn meat. Cheez whiz? At least eat real cheese with your crackers for hells sake.

yeah i still have alot to learn about propper nutrition.

smalls
11-05-2008, 08:48 PM
The fact that you are humble enough to admit that is huge and puts you above most people on this planet. Just keep reading bro.

pipes
11-06-2008, 07:18 AM
...Cheez whiz? At least eat real cheese with your crackers for hells sake.

+1 I'd stay away from the cheez whiz.

SDS
11-06-2008, 08:38 AM
No cracker necessary......cheese wiz goes directly in the mouth http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/lickout.gif

Brad08
11-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Nothing wrong with cheese and crackers IN ADDITION TO a high-protein lunch.