PDA

View Full Version : Velocity Diet Christmas Challenge!

CaLLmeAhNuLd
11-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted but I have been coming to this site every day for the past few years. The knowledge I have learned from this site is priceless and I appreciate that. I may seem like a newbie because of my low post count but I've just been a guy that roams around the site and reads every piece of info on it, sometimes not even logging into my name.

It's been quite a while since I have been on a good diet, and I have had GREAT success with the Velocity Diet about a year ago. The capabilities of the V-Diet being to shed fat in a short period of time is phenomenal, and it is perfect for the upcoming season, that being christmas!

The reason I am doing the diet is because I am a college student in Kentucky, and I have a little more than a month of school left before I head home to see friends and family. I want to look more slim for everyone and get rid of a little beer fat I've gained.

I would love to get a couple guys to do it with me because this diet is pretty tough, and I feel there is nothing better than to have a couple guys doing it with me for our motivation. I know there is bound to be a couple people out there that are trying to get more trim before christmas. Why not give it a try with me? Knowing that some one is doing this same diet with me will keep me pumped and not wanting to quit when these shakes start to suck (which will be pretty quickly!)

If your aren't aware of what the V-Diet is, here is the link: The Velocity Diet (http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_diet_nutrition_bodybuilding/the_velocity_diet)

It won't be easy, but it is such a great way to lose fat in a shorter period of time.

I plan on starting on monday so if you would like to hop on board it would be greatly appreciated. If so, post your weight every day or so and we can see who loses the most weight by Christmas!

Thanks guys and I hope you're interested!:hello:

CaLLmeAhNuLd
11-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Weight: 210.6
Ideal Weight: 180

I'll post my starting weight on monday, but I have started a little bit of a cleansing diet before I go all in next monday.

Dan9108
12-03-2008, 04:42 AM
So, how's it workin' out for you?