PDA

View Full Version : George Foreman grill

Trev2687
11-07-2008, 10:58 AM
I was considering on purchasing one of these bad boys due to the ease of preparing meals and such. Was curious if anyone else has ever invested in one of these and if it came in handy? I'm really not the masterchef and thought this would be nice for meat and such. Thankss

bertjo44
11-07-2008, 11:04 AM
We have something similar, just another brand. It works well as far as it cooks fast. Foods taste like if they have been fried in a skillet but less grease. May drawback to ours is cleaning b/c it can't go in the dishwasher and shouldn't be submerged b/c of the electrical components but I think some brands may have removeable cooking surface. Hope this helps.

WillNoble
11-07-2008, 11:08 AM
I was considering on purchasing one of these bad boys due to the ease of preparing meals and such. Was curious if anyone else has ever invested in one of these and if it came in handy? I'm really not the masterchef and thought this would be nice for meat and such. Thankss

I have 2 of em, I really do like them.

They are a pain at times to clean, but I like mine. Handy in a pinch if you dont have a regular grill handy

Ben Moore
11-07-2008, 11:20 AM
I have 2 of em, I really do like them.

They are a pain at times to clean, but I like mine. Handy in a pinch if you dont have a regular grill handy

Good if you're in an apartment or in the winter time when the regular grill can't be used as easiily. I've got one as well. Had it since college. I used it more then than now but it's still handy.

TheVrolok
11-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Greatest cooking device.. ever. This thing has single handedly increased the variety of things I can cook by 100 fold.

bdd814
11-07-2008, 12:02 PM
I have no idea what I'd do w/o my GF grill. I agree w/ TheVrolok, it's one of the best cooking tools ever.

BigBatz
11-07-2008, 12:20 PM
I have one and I totally agree with the last two post. I even make grilled sandwiches on it.

Trev2687
11-08-2008, 06:01 AM
Awesome thanks for the replies.