PDA

View Full Version : Lower Back Pain

JeffreyXL
11-09-2008, 06:08 AM
My lower back feels painful for about 2 weeks now. Ive had it before (on and off) but never this long. When I walk or lie down its ok but when I sit and wanna get out of the chair it feels painful and I cant stand straight up for a few seconds. Ive been neglecting the pain for months and never pay attention to it but this time it feels serious. I havent been squatting or deadlifting for about 2 weeks nog.

Any tips to get better and how to prevent ot the next time?

Ryan Hale
11-09-2008, 06:29 AM
Jeff,

There are injuries,and then we have pain.Most work through pain,however if you have some sort of lower back injury it needs medical attention.Your Dr.,or maybe your Chiro can be a huge help here.

As far as prevention,how did you do it? Did you feel it happen,or was in gradual?

Ryan Hale

RhodeHouse
11-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Definately see your Dr. That way you can find out exactly what it is.

I am not a Dr., but I've dealt with this pain your described. I got a deep tissue massage on my hips, glutes, and low back and it did the trick. That doesn't mean it'll help you like it did me, but it's worth a shot.

No matter what, go see a Dr. or Chiro, like Ryan said.

bigred90
11-09-2008, 07:53 AM
lower backs are defiantly not something to mess around with. Go see a doctor or chiro and get it looked at. Walking and ice through out the day will help a lot as well.

JeffreyXL
11-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Jeff,

There are injuries,and then we have pain.Most work through pain,however if you have some sort of lower back injury it needs medical attention.Your Dr.,or maybe your Chiro can be a huge help here.

As far as prevention,how did you do it? Did you feel it happen,or was in gradual?

Ryan Hale

Ive had lower back problems on and off the last few months but the day after a ME deadlift session the real problems began. I already had some lower back pain one day after that session the pain got worse and never left since than. I'm gonna go to the doc tomorrow. I just wanna be sure its nothing serious. Thanks for your comments guys :thumbup: