PDA

View Full Version : KO'd JT today :)

bigbadwolfe
11-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Was getting John ready to take a 4th attempt today at the UPA Circleville meet. Well I usually whop him on every attempt but today I sat back and let him do his thing. He hit 585 on his 3rd for a big PR then took a 4th at 600.

Well he wanted jacked up so I got up in his face screamed a bit then when he took a seat on the bench I got in his face again then drew back and whopped him in the nugget. Not as hard as I usually do but with it being a combo of a hit and lil shove, he hit the floor!!!! Landed on the floor under the weight on his rightside. Hahahaha He sat there for a second like "Holy Crap" what just hit me and then we all realized he was KO'd the fu-kk out!!!
Hahahaha!!!

I grabbed him got him set back up and he took the weight, but missed it. He got up and walked around for a bit, but was still seeing stars. Hahaha!!!!

Hell I did not even hit him hard as I usually do. I really think it is time for me to start going back to these meets. Hell if for nothing else just to get these guys use to taking a Pimphand again :)
Hahahahaha!!!!!

chris mason
11-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Wolfe, lol, you need to take it easy! I guess the weight loss has not affected the pimp hand!

JayM181
11-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Was getting John ready to take a 4th attempt today at the UPA Circleville meet. Well I usually whop him on every attempt but today I sat back and let him do his thing. He hit 585 on his 3rd for a big PR then took a 4th at 600.

Well he wanted jacked up so I got up in his face screamed a bit then when he took a seat on the bench I got in his face again then drew back and whopped him in the nugget. Not as hard as I usually do but with it being a combo of a hit and lil shove, he hit the floor!!!! Landed on the floor under the weight on his rightside. Hahahaha He sat there for a second like "Holy Crap" what just hit me and then we all realized he was KO'd the fu-kk out!!!
Hahahaha!!!

I grabbed him got him set back up and he took the weight, but missed it. He got up and walked around for a bit, but was still seeing stars. Hahaha!!!!

Hell I did not even hit him hard as I usually do. I really think it is time for me to start going back to these meets. Hell if for nothing else just to get these guys use to taking a Pimphand again :)
Hahahahaha!!!!!

That's why I keep my glasses on when you're lifting off for me!!!:):)

smokinHawk
11-09-2008, 06:26 PM
That's why I keep my glasses on when you're lifting off for me!!!:):)

till he knocks your glasses off

AdamBAG
11-10-2008, 07:53 AM
LOL, that's crazy.

Jon Elick
11-10-2008, 09:44 AM
That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I'm gonna try to pull that clip from the meet video when I get it and post it up.

Guido
11-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Geez, Mike. Don't even know your own strength!

Lones Green
11-10-2008, 01:19 PM
That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I'm gonna try to pull that clip from the meet video when I get it and post it up.

we're gonna have to make a compilation video of all of Wolfe's pimp hand slaps before too long!

borracho
11-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I dont use the LOL every often but I lol'd a lot the firs time I saw the pimp hand in action...I wanna think it was for a dudes first attempt at 315? I cant recall. All I recall is I was glad it was him and not me.

:D