PDA

View Full Version : Challenger for Mcdonalds.

left hook
11-09-2008, 08:37 PM
While I myself personally love a double cheeseburger with some big mac sauce but upon waking up today at 12:30 and calling up some friends to eat we went to a almost forgotten resturant in my bulk. Bojangles. For those in the south east they know about this place and it all honesty beat my loved golden arches to the ground today. Cajun fillet chicken biscut and cheddar cheese biscut and two bo berry glazed biscuts with a large coke :drooling: Who else eats this stuff ?

shazoo123
11-09-2008, 10:22 PM
excellent stuff. Bojangles is much better than Micky D's. I would kill those cajun chicken filet biscuits with the fries with special seasoning, and two bo berry glazed biscuits, and, in the past, sweet tea. i havent been there forawhile because i go to school in texas, and they don't have it.

bertjo44
11-10-2008, 07:15 AM
Bojangles > KFC. Man you aren't joking, those cajun filet bisuits or sandwich and seasoned tater wedges w/ sweet tea. Cajun steak bisuit isn't bad either.

RhodeHouse
11-10-2008, 09:57 AM
If Bojangles was so good, it wouldn't just be in the southeast. It would be WORLDWIDE. No challenge.

Jonah
11-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Spiciest fries I ever ate.

vdizenzo
11-10-2008, 06:20 PM
If Bojangles was so good, it wouldn't just be in the southeast. It would be WORLDWIDE. No challenge.

Do not lower yourself to this thread Rhodes.