PDA

View Full Version : WaWa

brihead301
11-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Now THIS place was sent directly from heaven to satisfy all my Coffee, breakfast sandwich, hot/cold deli, convienience store, insta-milkshake needs in life.

It REALLY sucks for the rest of the world outside Philly, New Jersey, and some surrounding areas that you do not have WaWas. I truly feel sorry for you.

brihead301
11-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Oh and blunts too.

drew
11-10-2008, 12:08 PM
We used to have Wawa here. They were all bought out by Krauzers probably 10 years ago. I didn't even know it still existed.

brihead301
11-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Wawa 10 years ago is nothing like it is today. It has turned into the most amazing place in the entire world now. When I leave town for a few days, I literally start to NEED Wawa. It's THAT amazing.

Imagine a place where you can get a sausage mcgriddle (only it's not called that at Wawa), a freshly made meatball sandwich, a mint chocolate chip milkshake made to the thickness of your choice, the worlds best coffee, a blunt, a box of condoms, and anything else your heart desires at such an establishment.

jpw204
11-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Agreed, WaWa is dope as hell. Also, cheap gas at most WaWa locations nowadays.

left hook
11-10-2008, 03:53 PM
we have sheetz here.....

Tom Mutaffis
11-10-2008, 04:31 PM
The milkshakes are horrible.

Wawa does have some of the best hoagies out there though!

Used to live right next to one and I would get food from there at least 3-4 times per week.

Dkalban
11-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Never heard of WaWa, then again Im from NYC, alot of fast food places except for the really big ones arent really in the five boroughs, and we dont allow walmart within the city limits (we have target instead)

RhodeHouse
11-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Never heard of WaWa, then again Im from NYC, alot of fast food places except for the really big ones arent really in the five boroughs, and we dont allow walmart within the city limits (we have target instead)

No Wal-Mart? What kind of Godless place do you live in?

Dkalban
11-10-2008, 06:25 PM
It's called Brooklyn, ironically the Borough of Churches.

Walmart's not allowed in the 5 boroughs b/c of our labor laws (dont ask for specifics, I dont know them)

There's a plain walmart (ie not one with a grocery) near where I go to school, but you'll find none of the items for walmart bingo, its all soccer moms and suburbanites.

RhodeHouse
11-10-2008, 07:54 PM
It's called Brooklyn, ironically the Borough of Churches.

Walmart's not allowed in the 5 boroughs b/c of our labor laws (dont ask for specifics, I dont know them)

There's a plain walmart (ie not one with a grocery) near where I go to school, but you'll find none of the items for walmart bingo, its all soccer moms and suburbanites.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry. My sister lives in the home state of Wal-Mart. There is a Super Wal-mart on every corner. It's beautiful. I am sorry my friend. You should move.

Dkalban
11-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Nah, I like New York City. No need for a Walmart when I can just head to the slope and one of the smaller stores.

liftstuff
11-10-2008, 08:57 PM
feel sorry for me. we dont have any decent breakfast here that you dont have to sit down for.

Daone
11-10-2008, 09:52 PM

Yup yup when I went to Ohio Walmart was where everybody went!! Here in NY they have a Kmart, but you wont catch me shopping there :eek:

Dkalban
11-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Yup yup when I went to Ohio Walmart was where everybody went!! Here in NY they have a Kmart, but you wont catch me shopping there :eek:

I perfer specialty stores to those supercenters. Sure I'll shop at a Gamestop, a B&N, an Old Navy, but thats because they focus on one product, thus I get better service. Im looking for not only good deals, but the total package.

drew
11-11-2008, 07:04 AM
feel sorry for me. we dont have any decent breakfast here that you dont have to sit down for.

Sitting down for breakfast is highly under-rated. Sitting down for anything is highly under-rated.

I like to rest.

brihead301
11-11-2008, 08:04 AM
Sitting down is great!! Wawa coffee and breakfast sandwiches are even better though. Wawa really should expand, becuase it's basically what keeps me in Philly.

Jonah
11-12-2008, 09:28 PM
We used to have Wawa here. They were all bought out by Krauzers probably 10 years ago. I didn't even know it still existed.

They have WaWa's down on the coast (post road I think). Must make a pilgrimage....

brihead301
11-13-2008, 07:49 AM
They have WaWa's down on the coast (post road I think). Must make a pilgrimage....

I'd make that pilgrimage every single day if I had to. Luckily, I have an abundance of wawa's in my area, but if I had to walk 35 miles in the snow just to get to one, I'd do it with no questions asked.