PDA

View Full Version : AtLarge Nutrition Thanksgiving SALE! - SAVE 10%

Joe Black
11-10-2008, 01:51 PM
It’s the Thanksgiving season and, as always, we have a lot to be thankful for, none the least of which are our fantastic customers!

Without you, we are nothing, and we truly give thanks each and every day for the fact that you choose to buy your nutritional supplements from us and refer your acquaintances, friends, and family to do the same.

As just a small token of our appreciation, and in the spirit of the season, we will be running our Gaggle of Gobble Savings event from Monday, 11/10/2008 through Sunday, 11/16/2008.

Simply enter the code “turkey” (without the quotes) in the discount coupon code section during checkout and save 10% off your order total. This code is valid with all of our everyday discount offers such as our multi-unit and stack savings.

So, from all of us at AtLarge Nutrition to you and yours, have a great holiday season and THANK YOU for your patronage!

www.atlargenutrition.com

Notorious
11-10-2008, 03:10 PM
Wow, I just ordered 3 Nitrean LAST NIGHT. I swear this always happens.

KingWilder
11-10-2008, 06:24 PM
I only order when there's a sale....randomly when I'm about to run out always coincides with another sale :)

Joe Black
11-15-2008, 05:37 AM
bump - you only have the rest of the weekend to take advantage.

Sorry Notorious. Whenever we do a sale, we'll always miss time it for some people. When you next order, let us know and we'll throw in a free t-shirt or shaker cup.

anonymous1
11-16-2008, 06:53 AM
lol t-shirt or shaker cup.