PDA

View Full Version : no job = no protein powder

Mission
11-11-2008, 05:34 PM
I haven't had a job since summer. That hasn't been an issue, except now I'm out of protein powder. Should I even bother continuing to lift if I can't get 1 gram per pound of bodyweight?

Notorious
11-11-2008, 05:46 PM
It should be pretty easy to get 1g per lb, even without protein. Fast food, milk, eggs, and cheap meat will do the trick. If you really can't hit it, just get as much as you can and keep lifting.

Travis Bell
11-11-2008, 06:00 PM
LOL a guy has got to eat man. Don't quit just because you can't get a protein powder. Go work at McD's if you have to (its about the closest you'll get to heaven on earth anyways)

Donnajo
11-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Sell some stuff on ebay to make money.

CrazyK
11-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Just prostitute yourself. Bj for 2 doublecheeseburger's could be your price.

Notorious
11-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Just prostitute yourself. Bj for 2 doublecheeseburger's could be your price.

Don't you mean double stackers? :confused:

Thought you were a Wendy's fan.

evnp85
11-11-2008, 06:32 PM
You should definitely continue to lift even without protein powder. You'll see gains even without the stuff if you eat properly.

Travis Bell
11-11-2008, 07:00 PM

BUSTED!!! Good call Notorious.

let this be a lesson to all you who fell to the misleading of CrazyK, Wendy's is a farce. Even the strongest of Wendy's lovers can't deny the call of McD's

Donnajo
11-11-2008, 07:07 PM

let this be a lesson to all you who fell to the misleading of CrazyK, Wendy's is a farce. Even the strongest of Wendy's lovers can't deny the call of McD's

FYI!

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=42969

powerboy93
11-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Milk!chicken!beef!peanut Butter!tuna!

CrazyK
11-11-2008, 07:58 PM

let this be a lesson to all you who fell to the misleading of CrazyK, Wendy's is a farce. Even the strongest of Wendy's lovers can't deny the call of McD'sThe Hooter's Peace Accords passed legislation outlawing the use of "Double Stacker" or "DoubleCheese w/Mac Sauce". Instead it is all referred to as doublecheeseburger. A generic name for any double cheeseburger, from hooter's to McD's to Wendy's to Red Robin.

vdizenzo
11-11-2008, 08:09 PM
The Hooter's Peace Accords passed legislation outlawing the use of "Double Stacker" or "DoubleCheese w/Mac Sauce". Instead it is all referred to as doublecheeseburger. A generic name for any double cheeseburger, from hooter's to McD's to Wendy's to Red Robin.

The Hooter's Peace Accord was called off by Jabba. Don't you read the McDonald's thread daily?

KarstenDD
11-11-2008, 08:23 PM
The Hooter's Peace Accord was called off by Jabba. Don't you read the McDonald's thread daily?

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Travis Bell
11-11-2008, 09:16 PM
FYI!

LOL good thing mine aren't inside me for 4 years

CrazyK
11-11-2008, 11:15 PM
The Hooter's Peace Accord was called off by Jabba. Don't you read the McDonald's thread daily?The People's Army of Wendy's officially renunciates the Hooter's Peace Accord's and resumes the struggle against the evil empire of the Goldren Arches. We view Jabba's endorsement as a suprise attack that of the magnitude of the tet offensive. We shall call to arms all of our supporters in response. The Fat Guy Army's of Carl's Jr., Jack in the Box, KFC, Bojangles, and The Royal Monarchy of Burger King shall rise to the occasion against tyranny, in support of the dream that one shall peruse fast food as he please. Long Live Wendy!

tom183
11-12-2008, 04:42 AM
Milk!chicken!beef!peanut Butter!tuna!

Yup, as long as its natural peanut butter. Also eggs and nuts/seeds.

EatMyWay2TheTop
11-12-2008, 05:09 AM
I haven't had a job since summer. That hasn't been an issue, except now I'm out of protein powder. Should I even bother continuing to lift if I can't get 1 gram per pound of bodyweight?

Hell yeah...I've been out of protein for a while too but I get results anyway...Had I saved all the money from McD's I could have bought 2 or 3 russian women on the internet to cook my food. But: a Big Mac > Communism

40 Nunc
11-12-2008, 06:12 AM
FYI!

Why is the fat lady talking about nutrition?

Donnajo
11-12-2008, 08:12 AM
Why is the fat lady talking about nutrition?

LOL! Good Call!

muscled
11-12-2008, 08:24 AM
tuna, sardines, nuts, beans, natty pb, eggs, beef, chicken, cottage cheese and whole milk. Keep lifting. You'll be fine. Protein powder is a relatively new developemnt in the entire history of picking up heavy objects so as to grow one's muscles. I doubt the huns had pp or creatine. LOL! Lift. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

tom183
11-13-2008, 04:00 AM
I also get a decent amount of protein from baked beans. Theyve only got 5g of protein per 100g but have a 420g tin on 2 pieces of wholemeal bread with a glass of milk and youve got a great tasting snack with over 30g of protein.