PDA

View Full Version : check this clip out

chris taylor
11-16-2008, 01:02 PM
About a yr ago I invented a training aid to help with my beat up shoulders when I train raw. what you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_x8n8JBbJs

CT

youngguns
11-16-2008, 01:09 PM
isnt it similar to a bench shirt?

deeder
11-16-2008, 01:13 PM
How does that help your beat up shoulders? Why wouldn't you just put on a loose shirt?

chris taylor
11-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Ok it works just like a shirt but it doenst restrict you as much, you dont have to get someone to slide it on and off of you, you can put it on at any commercial gym and nobody gives you that what is wrong with that dude look. It alows you to train with the same groove as you would a shirt or if you like you slide the arm straps up higher on the arms and you can use a higher pec groove. It is in NO WAY a shirt replacement it is a training aid like a pair of deadlift straps. The chubby guy in the clip uses a super phenom and lately has been going up to as much as 775 so 585 really inst near his max. It helps my shoulders cause it holds them in tight, for me I have a torn labrum and this helps lock my upper arm into the shoulder jt. Its better then a loose shirt cause it holds my shoulders in tighter, as a loose shirt will only catch somewhere towards the bottom. Also I wear this on top of my shirt for super heavy overloads as well. I found it to be a cool variable to throw into the training mix.

CT

Lones Green
11-16-2008, 03:13 PM
thats a pretty cool training tool, if it works for you!

do you plan on getting your labrium fixed? i have a friend who got the laproscopic surgery done for a torn labrium and his shoulder is stronger now than it was pre tear.

bigbadwolfe
11-16-2008, 03:47 PM
Damn that guy can get his belly up :)

Chris Rodgers
11-16-2008, 03:58 PM

LOL. You gotta see the size of his belly button. One time my buddy and I went looking in there and we found a meatball hero and a hooded sweatshirt that I lost, lol. :tuttut:

CT is a mad gear scientist. :evillaugh:

40 Nunc
11-16-2008, 04:04 PM

No ****! I thought thought an alien was about to pop out!

ThePunisherson
11-16-2008, 04:40 PM
LOL. You gotta see the size of his belly button. One time my buddy and I went looking in there and we found a meatball hero and a hooded sweatshirt that I lost, lol. :tuttut:

CT is a mad gear scientist. :evillaugh:

haha that made my day dude

rob spitzner
11-16-2008, 07:08 PM
No ****! I thought thought an alien was about to pop out!

hahaha poor chase

pocoloco blanka
11-16-2008, 09:07 PM

so do you when you the the bar...lol