PDA

View Full Version : New Deadlift Suit, The Titan VELOCITY AND BOSS VELOCITY!

SGT ROCK
11-18-2008, 02:43 AM
Ok time to let the cat out of the bag....at least a bit. As you know I have worn virtually every deadlift suit I could ever get my hands on, and designed and tested more than one brand as well. I recently designed and tested TWO new DL suits, and wore one of them at the recent worlds and pulled a WABDL PR 755 with a miss at 810 weighing 234. I had an all time PR in training with 775 but needed the 755 for the win so I did not go any higher at the show. The deadlift suit has not been named yet, but its nicknamed the TITAN ROCKET. Velcro straps, tightness in the crotch and hips like the Metal and Marathon suits, but what sets it apart is not just the extreme pop off the floor sumo AND conventional, but the CARRYOVER to lockout. It is in my opinion, taken over as THE BEST one ply suit available, but you can try for yourself. I was VERY picky when making this suit and would only accept perfection, they knew that going in. Wide straps, thick material, and special APLIX VELCRO type straps make it one of a kind. I know Ken Anderson is ordering some off of my template, and I believe Pete will have some very soon as well. Not sure on price, but its worth whatever it costs. I will have a long article on dl gear including suits, e shirts, belts, briefs, shoes, you name it, coming out soon and it will submitted to PL USA as well as ALN. Stay tuned! To answer emails and pms, yes I did use the Inzer Fusion with great conventional results early in my cycle and I have nothing bad to say about IAD, John or the Fusion, but the Titan worked better so that is why I wore it at the show, its really that simple. I wore several suits very early in the cycle and wore the one that performed best, just like any of you would. Train hard! I will have youtube of my suited DLs in practice and at the show soon.

Semper Fi

Lones Green
11-18-2008, 03:22 AM
works for sumo AND conv? cool!

elitepler
11-18-2008, 05:19 AM
Ken has me inline for one of these, I'll give my thoughts on it very soon....

chris mason
11-18-2008, 05:49 AM
Sounds cool Brent! Let us know how it goes.

Chris

smokinHawk
11-18-2008, 06:08 AM
works for sumo AND conv? cool!

is this true? same suite or is there a different sumo and conventional cut?

is it available in single or double ply?

SGT ROCK
11-18-2008, 02:06 PM
The cut is different, but both are finished products.

Semper Fi

Tom Mutaffis
11-18-2008, 04:51 PM
That is pretty cool that you were able to custom fabricate your own suit.

Great deadlifting also - well over tripple bodyweight is HUGE!

Mosnar
11-18-2008, 06:24 PM
first off - nice pulling!

second - this sounds awesome. When I start pulling 500+ (and get more money lol) one of these may be in consideration.

SGT ROCK
11-18-2008, 09:23 PM
That is pretty cool that you were able to custom fabricate your own suit.

Great deadlifting also - well over tripple bodyweight is HUGE!

Yeah bro I was lucky. They contacted me and asked me to design a DL suit so I did so and I am happy with the result. I told them I would not be happy until it was PERFECT, it took many tries but we worked together and got it done and the results will speak for themselves.

Semper Fi

ThePunisherson
11-18-2008, 09:48 PM
Thats awesome man, congrats on the pull and the new suit design.

Big o Boy
11-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Sweet deal. I saw smokinhawk asked the question up there, but I can't tell if your answer just refers to the cut question.

Is it available in single-ply as well?

Ryan Celli
11-18-2008, 09:57 PM
I've been waiting for mine for a while now, i'll keep everyone updated. My custom titan dl sumo is pretty awesome.

SGT ROCK
11-18-2008, 11:38 PM
To quell the confusion: The suit is ONE PLY, TWO versions with the sumo cut OR conventional cut. The TWO PLY suit I designed is NOT available yet, but is almost finished and is a TOTALLY different suit, but is still a TITAN brand.

Semper Fi

freeride
11-19-2008, 11:44 AM
When are these going to be available? Any idea on price?

Brian Hopper
11-21-2008, 01:44 PM
Any more updates on the DL suit????

SGT ROCK
11-21-2008, 05:35 PM
I don't want to sound like an advertisement, but in the spirit of helping, Ken Anderson will have them available asap so I would go through him.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
11-21-2008, 07:58 PM
I don't want to sound like an advertisement, but in the spirit of helping, Ken Anderson will have them available asap so I would go through him.

Semper Fi

Do you know if he is going to be at the WPC Worlds this weekend in Palm Beach Gardens?

SGT ROCK
11-21-2008, 09:02 PM
I believe he is but not sure! You can order through his website, google KEN ANDERSON TITAN POWERLIFTING and you can find him. I know he had some of my suits at the worlds and sold out in literally a few minutes. I know of several world class dlers that are making the switch as well. In my opinion the best gear is designed and tested by the ones using it, this suit was carefully thought out and brutally tested with input from my training partners and 20 plus years on the platform. I stand by it 100 percent. You can bet you will start seeing the ROCKET in meets all over the world. The Finns and other Europeans were all over this suit at the worlds.

Semper Fi

campania
11-21-2008, 10:10 PM
i can't wait for this to come out. i've been wanting to try out a dl suit but i've heard that the metal king conv. suit isn't all that great. will it still work well even if you start with your hips pretty high?

btw here is the link to Ken's site

www.andersonpowerlifting.com

SGT ROCK
11-22-2008, 06:44 AM
i can't wait for this to come out. i've been wanting to try out a dl suit but i've heard that the metal king conv. suit isn't all that great. will it still work well even if you start with your hips pretty high?

btw here is the link to Ken's site

www.andersonpowerlifting.com

Yes bro, I have super long arms and short torso so my torso is very high, and I get ALOT out of the suit. Its the carryover to the lockout that sets this suit apart from the rest.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
11-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Yes bro, I have super long arms and short torso so my torso is very high, and I get ALOT out of the suit. Its the carryover to the lockout that sets this suit apart from the rest.

Semper Fi

If you dont mind me asking, What kind of carryover did you get from this suit?

SGT ROCK
11-22-2008, 05:28 PM
Carryover for me is so hard to measure as I don't max out raw. I am guessing 40lbs plus? For an elite deadlifter that is ALOT conventional. I get a bit more out of it sumo as would anyone.

Semper Fi

evilxxx
11-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Hmm.... now i know what suit to try for DL next year...

Brian Hopper
11-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Im going to the WPC Worlds on Sunday and I hope Ken Anderson is there so I can talk to him about this DL suit, and maybe put a order in for one!!!!!!

SGT ROCK
11-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Im going to the WPC Worlds on Sunday and I hope Ken Anderson is there so I can talk to him about this DL suit, and maybe put a order in for one!!!!!!

Hey bro its much easier to just email or call him ahead of time, that way if he is going to be there he can bring one near your size for you to try on etc.
I am telling you guys....this suit is unmatched in its performance. And this just in...

TWO MORE NEW TITAN ROCKET USERS:

RICHARD HAWTHORNE
TONY CAPRARI

They both HAD to have one after getting to check out my suit and watching it in action, and they both are signing on with Ken Anderson, now THAT says alot.

Semper Fi

campania
11-23-2008, 05:47 AM
any ideas on a date when it will be officially available? or can anybody order them now through Ken?

SGT ROCK
11-23-2008, 06:15 AM
You can order it from Ken, he will give you a shipping date as far as I know and have been told.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
11-24-2008, 06:42 AM
Hey bro its much easier to just email or call him ahead of time, that way if he is going to be there he can bring one near your size for you to try on etc.
I am telling you guys....this suit is unmatched in its performance. And this just in...

TWO MORE NEW TITAN ROCKET USERS:

RICHARD HAWTHORNE
TONY CAPRARI

They both HAD to have one after getting to check out my suit and watching it in action, and they both are signing on with Ken Anderson, now THAT says alot.

Semper Fi

That must be saying alot about the suit becaus as fas as i can remember Tony Caprari always used inzer to pull in.

SGT ROCK
11-24-2008, 06:54 AM
That must be saying alot about the suit becaus as fas as i can remember Tony Caprari always used inzer to pull in.

Believe it or not he used a Marathon. He called me today and is excited for a change. He and I are good friends and he got to see the suit up close and watch me lift with it, that was enough to make him want one, ditto with Rich.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
11-24-2008, 09:58 AM
my bad, i thought he used an inzer to pull in. but that still says alot about the new titan suit!

minotaur70
11-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Sounds awesome- you say there is a single ply version- any moves being made to have this approved by the IPF?

The prototypes were NON velcro that I tried, so that version would certainly be IPF legal with a few small tweaks. Pete is big on IPF lifting so I am certain we will come up with an IPF version VERY soon....hint hint.

Semper Fi

SGT ROCK
11-24-2008, 04:55 PM
MInotaur, I almost answered this right on your message lol!

The prototypes were NON velcro that I tried, so that version would certainly be IPF legal with a few small tweaks. Pete is big on IPF lifting so I am certain we will come up with an IPF version VERY soon....hint hint.

Semper Fi

Jason198
11-25-2008, 05:41 PM
Can it be used for squat also or is it just a dl only suit?

Brian Hopper
11-25-2008, 06:07 PM
It might just be a DL suit but I don't know that much about it. But if you are looking for a squat suit, Titan makes some really good ones. That's why I'm excited about this new DL suit.

SGT ROCK
11-25-2008, 06:28 PM
I never squatted in it but I am sure you could, but I would utilize a custom dual quad for squatting. If possible always have a separate suit for each of the lifts.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
12-03-2008, 07:03 PM
has anyone else had a chance to experiment with this suit yet? im waitng for the 2-ply to come out.

SGT ROCK
12-03-2008, 07:05 PM
I spoke with Pete and they are doing a two ply version as well as the one and you can call him to order. The other suit I helped create is a Boss hybrid...the cat is out of the bag lol. I am going to try and get that one on the market, trust me guys, its out of control. Many orders already from as far as Europe,

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
12-03-2008, 07:13 PM
is that the name of it?

SGT ROCK
12-03-2008, 07:16 PM
There is a TWO PLY ROCKET, which is regular poly, a one ply rocket poly, and a BOSS ROCKET which is a hybrid two ply suit that has to be tried to believe, but not legal in all feds.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
12-03-2008, 07:30 PM
so titan made a deadlift suit out of the BOSS material? This is the DL suit that i want to try. when are they going to be avaliable? is there a price set on this one yet?

SGT ROCK
12-03-2008, 07:32 PM
so titan made a deadlift suit out of the BOSS material? This is the DL suit that i want to try. when are they going to be avaliable? is there a price set on this one yet?

I dont know the date on that one. I know it is not finished so I doubt they will release it until perfect. I am sorry to say I have more changes I want to add so I don't think they will be releasing that one until it is PERFECT. The poly suits I have finished up however and Pete did a GREAT job with that and Ken did a great job getting some ready to ship. The BOSS ROCKET I used only a few times as I found out WABDL would not approve it so I immediately switched to a single ply. I will tell you this, it is hands down the best two ply suit I have ever seen or used. If WABDL allowed it I would have worn it, its that simple. I hope this can answer some of the emails on the suit as well. Thanks for the inquiries. My goal was to give DLERS something to get excited about as the squat and bench were getting so many new gear items, and I think we succeeded.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
12-03-2008, 07:37 PM
as you can tell im excited about it. i want to wait for the boss DL suit but i might go ahead and get the other one in the mean time. i guess the name of the suit you helped with is the Dual Quad DL suit.

SGT ROCK
12-03-2008, 10:16 PM
as you can tell im excited about it. i want to wait for the boss DL suit but i might go ahead and get the other one in the mean time. i guess the name of the suit you helped with is the Dual Quad DL suit.

Bro I helped design the one ply Rocket, the two ply rocket is the same pattern only two ply. I also designed the Boss Rocket as well, I tested them both out and provided feedback to ensure it was done PERFECT.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
12-04-2008, 12:05 AM
was it hard to get down to the bar with the BOSS rocket?

SGT ROCK
12-04-2008, 12:11 AM
ANY suit that is of optimal tightness will be hard to get to the bar, it is give and take, so yes, it was def hard, but coming up was quite easy!

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
12-04-2008, 09:10 AM
:thumbup:

SGT ROCK
12-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Ok bros its official, it is called the TITAN VELOCITY, AND BOSS VELOCITY! The Boss hybrid is a 2 ply, and the regular velocity comes in one and two plies. It can be ordered as a custom made suit but is not mass produced at this time. Soon it will be! I had a lengthy discussion with Mr. Alaniz about the suits and lets just say there was ALOT of thinking and testing to get this suit perfect, the results will speak for themselves. Tony and Rich are currently having one made for them, and they will be setting records in it in 2009, along with many other great pullers.

Semper Fi

Big o Boy
12-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Any idea of when can we expect them on the website available for order?

SGT ROCK
12-05-2008, 09:53 PM
I am pretty sure if you contact Ken he can get you one soon.

Semper Fi

SGT ROCK
02-14-2009, 03:34 PM
The Velocity IS ON THE IPF APPROVED LIST.

Semper Fi

thewicked
02-14-2009, 04:12 PM
i'm stoked to get my hands on one fo these..i can't wait to see what's coming down when it comes to these suits!

endymion88
02-26-2009, 08:27 AM
ken has them in stock now. should get mine in the mail today :O. can't begin to express how excited i am.

mattdunkin
02-27-2009, 03:20 PM
Guess I know now where some of my tax return is going...

AFstud066
02-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Got mine today....can't wait to see the difference between this and the Fusion.

MBertrand
02-28-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm definitely getting my hands on one of these soon... just not sure if single or double ply...

SGT ROCK
02-28-2009, 06:31 PM
If you are a sumo puller and your fed allows it, the BOSS VELOCITY will blow your mind. I had the chance to get a few heavy reps in with it and it is simply amazing. One thing I need to add here, is that IF YOUR FED ALLOWS IT definitely go with the velcro. The APLIX style that Pete invented is superior to regular velcro. It is SUPER DUPER tight, with nearly ZERO give. I know I stated it over and over but it is worth mentioning again, you must wear the suit TIGHT to get max results. And to answer two inquiries I received, you do NOT need to wear briefs under this suit. POSSIBLY wear them with the BOSS if your fed allows multi plies, but I found that the suit itself gives enough support, it is THAT good.

Semper Fi

endymion88
03-01-2009, 12:44 AM
sgt rock which is better the single ply velocity or a metal deadlift suit? i got my suit but it ended up being a size too big and the straps are too long so i gotta decide whether i wanna get an exchange for a smaller one or get something else and then a metal suit.

SGT ROCK
03-01-2009, 09:12 AM
sgt rock which is better the single ply velocity or a metal deadlift suit? i got my suit but it ended up being a size too big and the straps are too long so i gotta decide whether i wanna get an exchange for a smaller one or get something else and then a metal suit.

I do NOT have extensive experience in the Metal, but have tried them a bit. From what I have seen firsthand with training partners and feedback from other lifters, I feel the Velocity is just a better suit. The concept of both suits are similar, ie very tight crotch and hip area, but the harness system combined with the Aplix strap system sets it apart.

Semper Fi

SGT ROCK
03-01-2009, 09:15 AM
I'm definitely getting my hands on one of these soon... just not sure if single or double ply...

I would reccomend the majority start with a single ply velocity. It will prove to be enough suit for most. For an advanced sumo puller, they could then move onto the Boss Velocity. The single ply Velocity feels like a two ply suit, especially with the velcro option. Usually if something is IPF approved you may feel it will lack in support, this is one of the things that makes the Velocity unique, it give HUGE carryover even in the basic single ply, IPF legal version (with or without velcro). As I stated before though, IF your fed allows, go with the velcro.

Semper Fi

endymion88
03-01-2009, 11:25 AM
sgt, the only suit i have used is a single ply nxg+ centurian close stance with shortened straps and i've used it for my sumo pulling and have gotten very nice pop out of it even though it's a little big on the legs and everything i have gotten good results producing a 675deadlift with slightly under 3 years of total training at 198lbls naturally. i'm wondering what i can expect from the velocity compared to this. i'm going to get it one size smaller than my old suit so it fits tight. my body is designed for pulling and i'm just looking for an estimate here. thanks.

littleman19
03-01-2009, 01:15 PM
sgt, the only suit i have used is a single ply nxg+ centurian close stance with shortened straps and i've used it for my sumo pulling and have gotten very nice pop out of it even though it's a little big on the legs and everything i have gotten good results producing a 675deadlift with slightly under 3 years of total training at 198lbls naturally. i'm wondering what i can expect from the velocity compared to this. i'm going to get it one size smaller than my old suit so it fits tight. my body is designed for pulling and i'm just looking for an estimate here. thanks.

same here :hello: except nxg+ centurian wide stance. i'm 148lb, pull sumo. 455 raw and 500 in the suit which isn't as tight as it could be (i get it on by myself in about 50 seconds and the straps are pretty loose). i'm in the USAPL which goes by IPF rules and am hoping to get the teen national meet record for 17yr olds in June which is 523. how much do you think the suit would help?

SGT ROCK
03-01-2009, 03:38 PM

Bro an estimate is impossible for me to give. Not having seen you pull up close, and hundreds of other variables. All I can tell you it is the best suit on the market, in my opinion.

Semper Fi

RHarris
03-01-2009, 04:32 PM

same here :hello: except nxg+ centurian wide stance. i'm 148lb, pull sumo. 455 raw and 500 in the suit which isn't as tight as it could be (i get it on by myself in about 50 seconds and the straps are pretty loose). i'm in the USAPL which goes by IPF rules and am hoping to get the teen national meet record for 17yr olds in June which is 523. how much do you think the suit would help?

All I can add to Rock's comments is this. I've been using a single ply NXG+ conventional cut for a bit. Had the advantage of training with Rock as he was working on the development of these suits. A couple of things I've learned...
1. What I thought was tight in a DL suit was not tight. Rock means make your eyes bulge TIGHT even before you reach for the bar. Takes some real technique to learn how to set up with gear that tight, but that's talk for another post, though it can be learned!
2. Without doubt, my next suit will be a single ply velocity! Having watched Rock's work I expect a great deal more acceleration out of this beast. The transition from a tight Centurian to a TIGHT Velocity should be a good progression. Good luck guys and I'll keep you posted on my own progress.

Robert Harris,
Las Vegas, NV

endymion88
03-01-2009, 09:05 PM
when you're saying tight do you mean one size smaller or two :O?? cause i use a 40 which is a little big and i can get it on myself in a minute- or two. i plan to compete using the suit weighing 198 5'8.5 if that helps.

RHarris
03-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Sgt. Rock is much more the expert than I, and hopefully he'll check back in for some more feedback, but I'd say take a good set of measurements, talk to Ken Anderson (if you're going Titan) or whoever you're supplier is, and pay the bit extra up front for a custom cut. Let them know that you want an extra tight competition fit. They are always a good reference source. Most companies usually include at least one alteration to dial in a custom cut as well, but check that out up front. To compare, it usually takes 15 to 25 minutes of hard work to get Rock's suit on and seated for a pull.

Robert Harris
Las Vegas, NV

endymion88
03-02-2009, 12:11 AM
thank you very much i'll email ken that's where i got my first one but it's just a stock size i'll see if i can exchange it for a custom and pay him the difference.

travis,
wi

Brian Hopper
03-02-2009, 07:50 AM
thank you very much i'll email ken that's where i got my first one but it's just a stock size i'll see if i can exchange it for a custom and pay him the difference.

travis,
wi

im sure it wouldnt be a problem, that guy is amazing.

flappysr
03-02-2009, 04:39 PM
All I can add to Rock's comments is this. I've been using a single ply NXG+ conventional cut for a bit. Had the advantage of training with Rock as he was working on the development of these suits. A couple of things I've learned...
1. What I thought was tight in a DL suit was not tight. Rock means make your eyes bulge TIGHT even before you reach for the bar. Takes some real technique to learn how to set up with gear that tight, but that's talk for another post, though it can be learned!
2. Without doubt, my next suit will be a single ply velocity! Having watched Rock's work I expect a great deal more acceleration out of this beast. The transition from a tight Centurian to a TIGHT Velocity should be a good progression. Good luck guys and I'll keep you posted on my own progress.

Robert Harris,
Las Vegas, NV

SGT. ROCK. Are you wearing the VELOCITY SUIT in this training and WABDL WORLDS 2008 video??? (Video Link Below).If, so is this what you mean by Tight Suit. Seems to take alot to get to the Bar. Great Pulls. Conventional even better.... What, Will you be doing in the Cage far as Pulls?? Might we see 800 LBS??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QCnER_ECLY

Brian Hopper
03-02-2009, 04:46 PM
That looks so painful!

SGT ROCK
03-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Yes I wore the Velocity at the Worlds. A suit must be tight to get full benefits from it. Most benchers dont have an issue with wearing a tight shirt to get the most benefit from a bench shirt, the SAME mentality needs to be utilized for the DL as well. At the Worlds I had not YET mastered getting down to the bar in a super tight Velocity, but each session since I get more and more acclimated.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
03-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Has anyone else got a chance to experiment with this suit yet? im curious about it!

Ryan Celli
03-12-2009, 08:01 PM
lWJz3JyEJ7Q

Big o Boy
03-13-2009, 09:18 AM
Damn... put some weight on there Mr. Celli. lol

Brian Hopper
03-13-2009, 12:35 PM
lWJz3JyEJ7Q

So what do you think about it? I currently use a METAL King PRO Deadlift suit-conventional, and im just curious about the VELOCITY.

Ryan Celli
03-13-2009, 09:24 PM
So what do you think about it? I currently use a METAL King PRO Deadlift suit-conventional, and im just curious about the VELOCITY.

I like it. I hit a personal record in it first time using it. It is very well made and is made with 2 different types of material. Mine is custom made so the fit is right on. I feel alot of the tightness is in the rearend not so much in the hips.

I've never pulled with a Metal so I can't compare it to one.

If you try one I don't think you'll be disappointed. Try one from Ken Anderson at andersonpowerlifting.com

SGT ROCK
03-13-2009, 10:02 PM
It is good to see this thread still going. I am going to do a mini cycle in the BOSS version, with dual quad briefs, sumo of course and I am very excited. As Ryan said, try it..you simply WILL NOT be dissapointed. Pete invented this suit, I helped test it and was used as the guinea pig to see just how tight we could go with it and to report back all results, good or bad, the end result is the best dl suit on the market.

Semper Fi

Brian Hopper
03-14-2009, 07:22 AM
I like it. I hit a personal record in it first time using it. It is very well made and is made with 2 different types of material. Mine is custom made so the fit is right on. I feel alot of the tightness is in the rearend not so much in the hips.

I've never pulled with a Metal so I can't compare it to one.

If you try one I don't think you'll be disappointed. Try one from Ken Anderson at andersonpowerlifting.com

Thanks for the input! I will definitley be going with Ken Anderson if I get one.

evilxxx
03-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Yes I wore the Velocity at the Worlds. A suit must be tight to get full benefits from it. Most benchers dont have an issue with wearing a tight shirt to get the most benefit from a bench shirt, the SAME mentality needs to be utilized for the DL as well. At the Worlds I had not YET mastered getting down to the bar in a super tight Velocity, but each session since I get more and more acclimated.

Semper Fi

How do you manage to go down and grab the bar with the suit so tight??? my old Titan suit was so tight when I was 216-220 that I used to get a full workout just trying to get down to even touch the bar with my finger tips! It is sad when you break into a sweat and you still have not even made contact with the bar! :confused:

endymion88
03-14-2009, 04:29 PM
yeah i just got my new velocity in the mail with it sized back down to a 38 because the 40 was just too loose, after much torn knuckles and bleeding cuticles i got it on in about 50 minutes the straps could probly be taken in a tiny bit but this suit is outrageous just tryhing to get down to the bar was some serious work and pain but i made it down so that simply told me that more weight would go up :D i think the hardest part of the deadlift will be reaching the bar these days and the rest will be a breeze :D i'm excited to try this in a pull meet this May.

SGT ROCK
03-14-2009, 07:14 PM
How do you manage to go down and grab the bar with the suit so tight??? my old Titan suit was so tight when I was 216-220 that I used to get a full workout just trying to get down to even touch the bar with my finger tips! It is sad when you break into a sweat and you still have not even made contact with the bar! :confused:

It takes ALOT OF PRACTICE, including breathing. Throw your LEFT HAND DOWN, with your feet WIDER than they normally would be, anchor yourself, then throw your RIGHT hand down, now try and quickly bring your feet to meetstance, get a quick breath and rock and roll.

Sumo it should be much easer.

Semper Fi

mike danforth
03-14-2009, 09:06 PM
hey homo, email me danforth@hushmail.com

Brian Hopper
03-15-2009, 01:14 PM
would you suggest getting the velcro straps?

RHarris
03-15-2009, 02:40 PM
If your federation permits velcro straps..YES.
RWH
Las Vegas, NV

Brian Hopper
03-15-2009, 06:46 PM
If your federation permits velcro straps..YES.
RWH
Las Vegas, NV

Thanks!

endymion88
04-08-2009, 06:32 PM
i just got my single ply velocity back from having the straps taken in and set a short term goal pr of 700 lbl sumo deadlift. what was amazing about this is my last pr was a shaky 675 pull at 210 lbls and my 700 pull was done at 194 lbls, the big thing i realized with this suit was how it really helps you through the midpoint and off the floor. one more thing the 700 pull was being conservative i was just checking the suit out on DE day to see if the straps were taken in to the right size and started pulling and decided to pull heavy. i'm expecting 725+ from this at a meet in may. as a natural lifter i'm so pleased with this suit and how it's helping me reach my goals.

Brian Hopper
04-08-2009, 07:41 PM
How would you compare it to other suits that you have used???