PDA

View Full Version : Bench Shirt Question???????????

Brian Hopper
11-22-2008, 08:08 AM
With all the shirts out there, it is a little hard to choose. The only experience
I had with a shirt was a Inzer Double Denim, which I liked alot. But, i was told if I wanted to stay with a Denim, I should go with Karin's. My style of bench is a more flat back, moderate wide grip, and elbows tucked in. I tried the arch style and i dont feel as strong or comfortable. So, my question is what style shirts would work with my style of benching. I'm willing to try any shirt, I just dont know whats really out there for me. So, if you benchers can just throw out some shirts to me, I will do the rest of the research and pick the best one for me. I really appreciate the help, and thanks in advance!

drew
11-23-2008, 07:37 AM
I don't know many denim users, but from what I hear Karin's is the best for denim.

Ryano
11-23-2008, 08:55 AM
Try a Titan Fury. Call Ken Anderson for sizing. He's listed on the Titan dealer page. Not many people use plain denim anymore.

Jon Elick
11-23-2008, 01:31 PM
I'd go with a Katana S/S (straight sleeve). Much more pop and durability than the Fury and made for those with little-to-no arch. Definitely call Ken Anderson.