PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Pure Protien Drink

bunky
04-03-2002, 12:12 PM
There's no nice way to ask this, so here goes...

After my workout yesterday, I grabbed and Extreme Pure Protien (by Worldwide Sport Nutrition) drink at the gym and downed it on my way home. Everything was cool until about 2 hours later, when the runs from hell started, and kept me in the bathroom for over an hour.

Anyone else had any similar reactions to this product? I routinely drink other protein drinks, like Pure Pro, Met-RX, Myoplex, with no bad results.

I am wondering if maybe I have issues digesting their whey protein?

Thx,

Bunky

Blood&Iron
04-03-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by bunky
There's no nice way to ask this, so here goes...

After my workout yesterday, I grabbed and Extreme Pure Protien (by Worldwide Sport Nutrition) drink at the gym and downed it on my way home. Everything was cool until about 2 hours later, when the runs from hell started, and kept me in the bathroom for over an hour.

Anyone else had any similar reactions to this product? I routinely drink other protein drinks, like Pure Pro, Met-RX, Myoplex, with no bad results.

I am wondering if maybe I have issues digesting their whey protein?

Thx,

Bunky
I used to drink these all the time and had no such problems.

Preacher
04-05-2002, 01:25 AM
Next time, ask your gym owner (nicely) wether you can sniff the milk ... If it smells like my breath after a night of :whazzup: , that's probably been causing the cramping and 'runs from hell" (gotta remember that one ..). :D

The Calvinator
04-05-2002, 01:05 PM
It might have been past the date.. was it warm or cold?? do you know how they store it there?? just stick with what you like and what tastes good to you. i just stick with milk and mix 2 huge scoops of protein powder when i get back from lifting. then i know if its my fault or not if i am dropping the kids off at the pool like you did