PDA

View Full Version : Waking up with a stomach ache

12u$$eLL-
11-22-2008, 01:52 PM
Recently, I have been waking up with a stomach ache but the only idea I have to why this would happen is because I eat right before I go to sleep..

If anyone knows why please enlighten me :)

RhodeHouse
11-22-2008, 02:00 PM
You already figured it out. No need to worry. Get used to it.

Tikiman
11-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Only times I have woken up with a stomach ache in my life were either related to being sick, having the stomach flu, or being really hungry.

What are you eating right before you go to bed?

12u$$eLL-
11-22-2008, 09:23 PM
I eat a lot of different things day to day during the night.. Around midnight I always get hungry especially if I workout late cuz i go home and eat a 2nd dinner only if I just worked out..

BigDanny817
11-23-2008, 07:07 AM
Your stomach needs to get used to it. I also had a problem like this and it was because i would drink my wt shake before i went to bed. Get used to it, its going to happen from time to time.

12u$$eLL-
11-23-2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah but it affects my breakfast because i dont eat as much and it has been pissing me off..

mariajones
09-21-2009, 02:55 AM
Hi
I read your thread.Thank for sharing your problem. It's probably nothing. When you're tired you get stomach aches. I know because it happens to me. But anyway, try eating/drinking a smoothie or something light and just sit down for 30 minuteis natural It's nothing to do with your stomach aches!! Hope I helped!

Thank you..

LuNa
09-21-2009, 03:34 AM
Hi
I read your thread.Thank for sharing your problem. It's probably nothing. When you're tired you get stomach aches. I know because it happens to me. But anyway, try eating/drinking a smoothie or something light and just sit down for 30 minuteis natural It's nothing to do with your stomach aches!! Hope I helped!

Thank you..

Not really... Who in the world gets stomach aches when they are tired?

jreed110
09-21-2009, 06:38 AM
I think it's more likely to be due to an indegestion problem, I get it myself when I am ridiculously full when I go to bed. Can be pretty painful but is normally cured as soon as I eat in the morning.

Wayward
09-21-2009, 07:32 AM
Tried drinking water as soon as you get up?

Sometimes my stomach gets a little testy when I first wake up and I'm dehydrated. Putting some water in me seems to help it settle and lets me eat most of what I need to. Often the very thought of drinking water makes me queasy, but I'm glad I did afterwards. :)

platypus
09-21-2009, 07:50 AM
try and eat more during the day.

Aslin
09-25-2009, 03:43 PM
do you have any fatty foods before bed? YOur stomach is shutting down at this time and fatty foods can upset it.