PDA

View Full Version : New PL USA ARTICLE

SGT ROCK
11-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Thanks to the hardwork and help from my friend Chris, I was able to get yet another article in PL USA. I havent received my copy yet but it is on the way. I have received dozens of emails already from people that have read it including some world class pullers. One of the many great things about the sport is the guys at the top communicate well with each other, and any one that wants to know for that matter. If I can help ANYONE in any fashion, then that makes writing more than worthwhile. I have a few more articles coming, one that has never been done EVER, dealing with DEADLIFT GEAR A TO Z, and one on my thoughts on where powerlifting is, gear, feds, bashing, you name it I am going to put myself out there a bit and give my opinion, after being on the platform steady for over 20 years in 6 or more feds and being one that truly knows the history of the sport with respect for my elders.

Semper Fi

Erik 23
11-23-2008, 12:56 AM
Look forward to reading your articles Sgt Rock.

Brian Hopper
11-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Same Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNDeadlifter
11-24-2008, 06:33 PM
I have read the article and it is great. COngrats, ROck. The cool thing is I also have an article in there about the NOTLD, which also made the cover. It is a pleasure to share a big old dl issue with you. You guys should check this issue out.