PDA

View Full Version : Easy on the stomach?

Southern Beast
11-25-2008, 12:41 AM
I've had issues with my stomach for a while now, mostly with an ulcer, although I have to get my gallbladder checked at my next physical also (several of my family members had to get theirs removed at a very young age). In short, I can't handle a lot of food at once, and I get upset stomachs extremely easy.

How do you guys feel the At Large products fare when it comes to digestion? Any of that queasy feeling? I've been hit or miss on several protein powders, and I'm curious to try the Opticen. The reviews are outstanding, and I've been a member here for so long, it's about time I give something back. :)

12u$$eLL-
11-25-2008, 01:07 AM
Ive always used trail and error.. everyone is different, for example most people can stand muscle milk where it goes right through me.. However, I can stand up your mass while it may go right through other people.. If you know anyone who has the supplement you may be interested in, try it and see how your body handles it before purchasing it if possible.

Lones Green
11-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Nitrean is great. Opticen is great. the only thing i might look at in MAXIMUS is Inulin. it will clean out your digestion system when you first start taking it, LOL. i don't know if this will affect your condition at all, but its something to look at.

Southern Beast
11-25-2008, 10:37 AM
I think I'm gonna go ahead and order the Opticen and see how it works with me. Thanks for the feedback, guys. :D

Lones Green
11-25-2008, 10:53 AM
I think I'm gonna go ahead and order the Opticen and see how it works with me. Thanks for the feedback, guys. :D

i think you'll be pleased.