PDA

View Full Version : Me at 210

11not10
11-25-2008, 10:09 PM
hey guys this is the first time i've put a pic on here. This is me taken last night @ 210. I was 235 over the summer, and have cut about 15 lbs in the past 2 mos. I didn't really do a complex cut, other than watching what i ate. I haven't eaten fast food in the past couple of months and I believe that had a significant impact on losing the weight. I also didn't do a whole lot of cardio, other than hitting the heavy and speed bag for about 3 hours a week.

Currently i want to put on about 10-15 more pounds of solid muscle, so i guess its time to start eatin! :strong:

muscled
11-26-2008, 11:30 AM
Beefy. Thick. Good job.

11not10
11-26-2008, 03:26 PM
Beefy. Thick. Good job.

Thanks!

paul0101
11-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Well done, what are your goals though. I had the same sort of build 2 years ago been on a continuous bulk am at 255lbs now.

nhlfan
11-28-2008, 10:59 AM
pretty solid man

11not10
11-28-2008, 03:28 PM
Well done, what are your goals though. I had the same sort of build 2 years ago been on a continuous bulk am at 255lbs now.

Im kind of caught in between what i wanna do right now to be honest. I may start training BJJ this summer, and when i compete (if ever in an octagon) i want to fight at 185. So i might just stick here for now. But i love being around 220. I feel good at that weight, just have never been completely solid at 220.

Nosaj
11-29-2008, 04:58 PM
I'd keep cutting, still have lots of bf to cut. Looking thick though, definitely a nice amount of LBM there. If you plan on doing BJJ and you're currently not even doing cardio now, I'd say definitely start cardio now and don't change anything else, that should be plenty to drop your bf a significant amount and then decide what to do then. (you'll also be a lot more conditioned, trust me, you'll need it for BJJ)

11not10
11-29-2008, 07:33 PM
I'd keep cutting, still have lots of bf to cut. Looking thick though, definitely a nice amount of LBM there. If you plan on doing BJJ and you're currently not even doing cardio now, I'd say definitely start cardio now and don't change anything else, that should be plenty to drop your bf a significant amount and then decide what to do then. (you'll also be a lot more conditioned, trust me, you'll need it for BJJ)

That is a ways off, if and when i want to start cutting weight again, i'll get it done. I dont have a pic of when i was 235 about 3 months ago or i would post it. I didn't even do much of a cut these past few months, just watched what i ate and starting doing bag work about 3 times a week at the gym. Thanks for the comment though!

BigMatt
12-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Nosah is right.

Im gonna be harsh but i tell the truth.

If your over 10% Bodyfat your Fat.Get down to 10% Bodyfat and maintain that for 3-6 Months.

Stop that bulking crap Your still young dont **** up your hormonal system by trying to gain the most weight you can.You just end up looking like a blow up doll.

I did that same mistake when i was your age, im now 24 going 25.

People need to stop trying to bulk and get fat, its pointless it not healty.

The lower your bodyfat is the healthier you will be. from 6 to 10% Bodyfat.

11not10
12-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Nosah is right.

If your over 10% Bodyfat your Fat.Get down to 10% Bodyfat and maintain that for 3-6 Months.

Stop that bulking crap Your still young dont **** up your hormonal system by trying to gain the most weight you can.You just end up looking like a blow up doll.

While i value your response, please do not sit there and post how my bulking will **** up my hormonal system.

mc studda
12-05-2008, 05:30 PM
nicee

Ben Moore
12-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Nosah is right.

This is the biggest bunch of bull**** I've ever heard

Reko
12-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Nosah is right.

I love ****ing up my hormonal system! Fat is the new black baby!

Speaking of hormonal systems, girls have time (ie, SPACE) after their periods. So should you.

samj
12-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Nosah is right.

what there........

joey54
12-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Nosah is right.

If you want to really add some muscle, you need to go over 10% at some point. Numbers do not indicate if you are fat. The mirror and feedback from others does. In the end it is about goals, but I think most here disagree with your statement. Be smart when gaining weight, but you need to get big to get big.