PDA

View Full Version : Last Day Bulking. Time to Celebrate!

vulpine
11-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Well, today's the last day of my current bulk. So to celebrate, I'm going to spend the day enjoying the two cartons of egg nog and pizza I got today. Tomorrow, it's time for chicken breasts, spinach, and peanuts. Any recommendations for dishes involving such ingredients?

Tom Mutaffis
12-01-2008, 10:24 AM
I wouldn't make a dish with chicken breasts, spinach, and peanuts... other than maybe a salad with fresh spinach and the other two added in.

Otherwise just sautee the spinich in some olive oil, toss in the chicken breasts with maybe some light seasoning and eat those two together. Save the peanuts for snacks.

yankeekd25
12-01-2008, 02:27 PM
I hear ya man. I'm starting my cut today. I've been bulking for quite a few months now and I'm starving! I don't mind eating chicken breasts, spinach and peanuts, but it's just not enough food. I actually just bought a cup of iced coffee to help curb my appetite. What do your macros/ cals look like? I'm cutting on 2300-2500 cals. Not a good feeling, but it will all be worth it once my 6 pack comes through.

Just go crazy on your pizza. Also wouldn't be a bad idea for you to go out to your closest buffet and just stuff your face till you can't anymore lol.

jtrink
12-01-2008, 09:27 PM
haha nice man, i'll be bulking FOREVER! However I'm getting close to my target weight of 180lbs. Currently weighing in at 163ish...

vulpine
12-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Day two of the cut, and I'm already pissing venom over being so food deprived, haha. Yankee, I've gotten my macros to a fairly accurate 40/30/30 Protein, Fat, Carb mix. No carbs after six (that makes things especially tough), and I'm at around 2200 cals a day. And at 6'6", that is NOT a lot of food at all. Seriously, my supps take up a good fraction of what I eat. I did discover an excellent way to cook chicken though.

Get those frozen chicken breasts from Target, slap some peanut oil in a frying pan, throw those suckers in there, add a bunch of cayenne pepper and just a bit of black pepper. They turn out so moist and juicy, and it's pretty friggin' awesome for a 500 cal meal.

I'd actually like to know the cutting diet and routine for that Darcy Tucker guy. He ended up ripped, and pretty damn fast, too.