PDA

View Full Version : 2 week time period

beachmuscles
11-30-2008, 09:07 PM
I know I know it's impossible to see big results in 2 weeks...of gaining or losing...

BUT I was just curious if you wanted to look as lean/skinnier as possible in 2 weeks, what are the best things to do?

I was clean bulking for months, and this last month I decided to dirty bulk, and now just look like John Cena mated with a sumo wrestler. Anyways...I look like crap right now, and starting to cut anyways.

Question is, what can I do to really look leaner (face, etc) in 2 weeks? I'm going to a big company party with alot of pictures, so I want to try not to look as bloated as I do now.

What can I manipulate? Water? Carbs? Cardio? Sauna? etc.

azma
12-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Assuming that loss of water weight, not fat loss, is the answer, you might want to start your search for an answer here:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_diet_mass/shredded_in_6_days

I did that a few months ago, and it worked pretty well.

Y2A
12-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Note that the plan in t-nation is if you already have a really low bf. I think you can strip out water by lowering carbs for a couple days, hitting the treadmill and sauna in sweatsuits, as if you were cutting down for a fight. You will look a leaner but probably a little flat. You can also probably drop 2-4lbs of fat in two weeks if you feel like dieting.

Notorious
12-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Psmf

hankg
12-01-2008, 07:43 PM
In terms of gaining weight, I typically consume an additional 2,000 calories per day through protein, shakes, etc. I have always been on the track of gaining weight, so I have no knowledge of how to lose weight.

Tom Mutaffis
12-02-2008, 11:25 AM
You could go low carbs and do some water manipulation for a quick drop. (water & sodium load, cut sodium, peak water, cut everything).

Some other things that make a big difference in appearance would be a haircut and tanning - would look into both of those as well.