PDA

View Full Version : Need help creating a diet/meal plan

Dkalban
12-04-2008, 09:13 AM
As the title says I need help creating a diet and/or meal plan. Im thinking 3-6 meals a day (depending on school and other limiting factors) supps that ill eventually get, and so on. I need to burn fat and gain muscle through this (aka clean bulk). Any help would be appreciated.

DK

WillNoble
12-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Are you serious kid?

after all the crap you have been spewing on this board, and having been really training for a Month???!!

clean or dirty are two words that you should not use when it comes to your diet, Maybe in terms of the drunk chick who is hanging all over you at the bar, but never about your food

Eat a s**tpile of food and keep on training...Rome wasnt built in a day, but it wasn't built with sticks & straw either...

KarstenDD
12-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Are you serious kid?

after all the crap you have been spewing on this board, and having been really training for a Month???!!

clean or dirty are two words that you should not use when it comes to your diet, Maybe in terms of the drunk chick who is hanging all over you at the bar, but never about your food

Eat a s**tpile of food and keep on training...Rome wasnt built in a day, but it wasn't built with sticks & straw either...

COME ON DANIEL. YOU NEED TO EAT, NOT THINK.

Also, seriously, you need to burn fat? What fat? I have fat I need to burn. You have skin and bones. Do you sustain a fire with logs or tinder? Sure the tinder might burn nice and bright at first but it dies out very quickly. Lots of food is the logs. What you want to do is a whole bunch of tinder.

starfox
12-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Seriously dude, post less and just go eat/ lift/ sleep, you're not going to go anywhere by constantly posting...

=Travis=
12-04-2008, 11:53 AM
Lots of cheeseburgers, now. Go eat them, then lift and go eat more.

Reko
12-04-2008, 12:23 PM
2 McDoubles for every double cheeseburger you would normally eat.
Fat is the new skinny.

Brad08
12-04-2008, 12:51 PM
As the title says I need help creating a diet and/or meal plan. Im thinking 3-6 meals a day (depending on school and other limiting factors) supps that ill eventually get, and so on. I need to burn fat and gain muscle through this (aka clean bulk). Any help would be appreciated.

DK

First step to building a solid clean diet plan is buying a good wok.

Do you have an electric wok?

Dkalban
12-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Are you serious kid?

MUST RESIST HISTORY NERD IMPULSE. I'll continue eating now

COME ON DANIEL. YOU NEED TO EAT, NOT THINK.

Also, seriously, you need to burn fat? What fat? I have fat I need to burn. You have skin and bones. Do you sustain a fire with logs or tinder? Sure the tinder might burn nice and bright at first but it dies out very quickly. Lots of food is the logs. What you want to do is a whole bunch of tinder.
Its pretty much in my stomach area and im a little concerned about it. But ill keep on eating

First step to building a solid clean diet plan is buying a good wok.

Do you have an electric wok?

I wish, just a skillet. But I think i could use that instead of a wok. I might be getting cookware when i go off to school