PDA

View Full Version : No time to prepare food

Keen_Machine
12-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Hey there guys,

I havnt posted in a while, but id like to thank all the forum members for their help. I have learnt a lof from this forum and now i am putting my theory into practicallity.

Recently, i have picked up a new job which has long hours and i get no time whatsoever to prepare my food and cook etc

I have read on here that some say getting your calories from 'liquid' food i.e protein shakes is pretty much the same as getting it from real food, however others opposed that opinion.

so could you please clarify that for me? my daily calorie intake is around 3700 for me to see gains, im not saying all 3700 cals are gonna come from shakes but would it be alright if most of it did?? ill need around 7 to 8 shakes a day for that to happen, but shakes can be easily prepared.

thank you guys in advanced

Ben Moore
12-10-2008, 06:50 AM
So you don't have a couple hours one time a week where you could cook your food and have it ready for the week?

accuFLEX
12-10-2008, 07:10 AM
On your day(s) off cook a whole chicken or turkey and bake some protein bars.

It isn't that hard really

Unreal
12-10-2008, 07:56 AM
It isn't hard to microwave some oats, or heat up some chicken. Take 5 minutes off your workout to cook and eat the calories you need and you'll have better gains.