PDA

View Full Version : Is my Bulking diet any good.

KenShamrock
04-04-2002, 05:14 PM
Hey.
IS it possible to gain 15 to 20 pounds in just over 2 months of hard training and hard eating.

Heres what my diet is right now.

Morning---5 egg whites, Nutz, Flax oil, Fruit.
Lunch----2 cans of tuna, with some salad
After school--2 peices of chicken with veggies
Before workout, WHEY, Fruit, protein bar,, flax oil
After workout--Nlarge shake.
dinner--8oz steak or 2 peices of chicken with rice
before bed--WHEY

Supplements----CREATINE,,,WHEY,,,Nlarge,,,Ribose,,,Glutamine,,,Multivitamin,,,Vitamin C,,,.

Is this any good, and is it possible to gain 15 to 20 pounds in just over 2 months of hard training.

im 17 by the way.

thanx

Paul Stagg
04-08-2002, 10:48 AM
Yes, it is possible.

Eat more/.

unev_en
04-08-2002, 11:49 AM
Where are the carbs?

johnny123
04-08-2002, 01:17 PM
i know this is off your topic. but im moving to san diego as well in september. i saw in another post of yours that you were training with the lions den there. do they have open enrollment? im going to need a place to train once i get there, if i decide not to train at the Krav Maga school they have in SD. thanks!

tony touch
04-08-2002, 03:03 PM
want to gain 30 lbs in 2 months? start eating much more. eat more beef, more pasta, more eggs, more pb, more bananas and more shakes. wake up in the middle of the nihgt and have an entire meal. throw 2 scoops of fat free ice cream into ur post workout shake. go to mcdonalds and order a couple hamburgers. you need more calories. nuff said.

p.s. you will gain as much fat as you do muscle on this type of diet but you'll definitely gain a whole lot and look cool in a t-shirt or sweatshirt:)

KenShamrock
04-08-2002, 03:44 PM
yea im 17 right now and im moving there when im 19. Its called le mesa, san diego.
There lions den shut down because ken was always away fighting, i dont want to tell to much, cause i dont htink they want me to, but there doing some intresting things with the Jiu jitsu schools and ken shamrock him self is starting it back up again real soon. Thats going to be where im living, if i make the team.
Krav maga, is cool but its not really a mixed martial art, like UFC style. STill cool though.