PDA

View Full Version : Time To Get Started!

ultimullet
12-12-2008, 02:49 PM
I am so pumped! I just ordered the Fat loss stack with a tub of Results. Is there instructions on how to use the stack? When should I take Results as it a little high in calories, and can I just take the Creatine 500 everyday instead of the Results?
Thank you

starfox
12-12-2008, 02:56 PM
It'll have instructions that come with it. Results can really be taken anytime but I'd take it within 1 hour of working out.. Results has 5g of creatine in it, so you don't need to take the creatine 500, but you can always take some if you feel you need more than 5g per day (most I've ever heard of peopl taking with any real benefits is about 10g). If I were you, I'd take results every day instead of alternating with the creatine 500, don't mess with a good thing.

cougar23
12-12-2008, 03:23 PM
that^

Dingus
12-12-2008, 04:05 PM
I would just take the Results on the days you lift, an hour before like it says, then take 5 grams of creatine on the days you don't lift. Results is a little on the expensive side and this will make it last longer. If moneys not an issue I would take the Results every day.

thewicked
12-16-2008, 03:33 PM
haha you're going to love the changes you'll see. I'd take results as advised. Hr before you lift and whenever on the days you don't to make sure you've got a constant level in your system. If you feel you need a little extra help on some heavier days, doubling up on results by taking it in the morning and an hr before your workout will be pretty rewarding. It has been for me atleast. Just factor in the calories of results as you take it and don't sweat it. I'd just stick to the recommended and you should be fine. 320 cals total isn't that big of a hit considering. If you're really worried about it, you can try doing the split like you suggested but again, it won't be as effective imho.