PDA

View Full Version : diet

Al19067
12-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Wat is the best diet for loosing fat? Please good answers

cphafner
12-14-2008, 10:11 PM
please start with the search and stickies before creating threads.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=74607

Woolmer
12-19-2008, 06:26 AM
Hi Everyone. I have some information about Weight Loss which I want to share with you guys.
CLA Supplement
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) - Americans are overweight. Is dietary fat the reason? Previous generations often consumed higher percentages of dietary fat than many overweight people do today yet did not suffer from obesity. Despite eating low fat foods, the fat epidemic continues unabated. Why? One reason may be the decrease of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) in the diet that is the result of the trend towards “low-fat” and red meat-free diets. Fat that is not used for energy production is converted into new stored fat cells. CLA is essential for the transport of dietary fat into cells where it is used to build muscle and produce energy.

I hope this information will be useful for you guys.

drew
12-19-2008, 06:43 AM
Hi Everyone. I have some information about Weight Loss which I want to share with you guys.
CLA Supplement
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)

CLA is expensive. Fish oil is better.

drew
12-19-2008, 06:44 AM
Wat is the best diet for loosing fat? Please good answers

Eat less and train hard.

Then read the diet section and educate yourself.

RhodeHouse
12-19-2008, 07:54 AM
CLA Supplement
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) - Americans are overweight. Is dietary fat the reason? Previous generations often consumed higher percentages of dietary fat than many overweight people do today yet did not suffer from obesity. Despite eating low fat foods, the fat epidemic continues unabated. Why? One reason may be the decrease of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) in the diet that is the result of the trend towards “low-fat” and red meat-free diets. Fat that is not used for energy production is converted into new stored fat cells. CLA is essential for the transport of dietary fat into cells where it is used to build muscle and produce energy.

I hope this information will be useful for you guys.

The answer is not CLA. It's, eat more fat. Problem solved.

Unreal
12-19-2008, 08:46 AM
The diet where you eat less calories then you burn. Guaranteed weight lost.

RhodeHouse
12-19-2008, 09:56 AM
The diet where you eat less calories then you burn. Guaranteed weight lost.

I've heard of this one, too.