PDA

View Full Version : Kid Need help getting big

Suzaku Kid
12-15-2008, 12:37 PM
:) Hi im new here hello everyone Yoroshiku ne! nice to meet you all ^^

I need some advice im 14 and i just want ot know the all round guide to getting big i mean what foods to eat how to prepare what to eat when i need all of your thoughs please pelase help me i want to get BIGGER its hard right now please can you guys have gals maybe help me thanks and remeber im only 14 lol so really big meals i can not prepare im not thatt good of a cook :P.

And what protien powders or shakes are good fro my age how much protien i should be eating at my age where are the best sources of protien.

also just a bit of advice on what execises are good to get big quick or tone i know it will take time and efort but im ready to take the challange :D

Shouji
12-15-2008, 12:53 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=99119

Read every single link in that thread and you'll be good to go.

You don't need to prepare BIG meals either, 5 small ones split through-out the day and a whole gallon of milk is all you really need. For the meals, they don't have to be anything too complex, stuff like hamburgers, chicken, PBJ sammichs, tuna...etc.

Don't worry about toning. That comes AFTER you've gained a good amount of weight.

Whats your stats? (height, weight)

Suzaku Kid
12-15-2008, 01:51 PM
hehe thats the funny think :P i actually dont know them sorry but thanks for the advie not i know to get big ive gotta do if i want to get BIG ive gotta eat BIG ^^

AJ_H
12-15-2008, 02:48 PM
check out the journals of some of the big guys around here - should give you a good idea what exercises to do. The main ones are squatting, deadlifting, benching, pressing and rowing (squatting and deadlifting are the most important of all). Good luck, you'll probably need it.

Mercuryblade
12-16-2008, 02:15 AM
Deadlift, eat whenever you are not full.
Repeat.