PDA

View Full Version : In need of supplements....

mosley1990
12-15-2008, 07:49 PM
Okay, i need some help figuring what i need to take. I need to lose some weight and i really dont want to lose any power. im a powerlifter and i lift a minimum of 3 times a week....its almost always 5 days a week. any suggestions as to which supplements i should be taking?thanks in advance.

Lones Green
12-16-2008, 03:26 AM
assuming your diet is in check and you are eating in a slight caloric deficit, Nitor or Thermocin from Atlarge nutrition are both great products i have used and believe in. Nitrean protein can also be good for holding onto some of that muscle. you might even check out the Fat Loss Stack.

you can look in my sig for a link.

chris mason
12-16-2008, 05:52 AM
Check out our fat loss stack. The products will benefit you and you get free access to our Fat Loss Guide which will show you how to lose body fat and maintain your strength. The only other product I would highly recommend when on a hypo-caloric diet is RESULTS. It contains 320 cals, but does a tremendous job of helping you to retain muscle and strength while cutting.

Chris

K.M.A.1985
12-16-2008, 02:31 PM
i would recommend looking into the MHP line of products. IMO they blow away at large.

thewicked
12-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Check out our fat loss stack. The products will benefit you and you get free access to our Fat Loss Guide which will show you how to lose body fat and maintain your strength. The only other product I would highly recommend when on a hypo-caloric diet is RESULTS. It contains 320 cals, but does a tremendous job of helping you to retain muscle and strength while cutting.

Chris

i couldn't have worded it better..literally. Results in an incredible product and you will need to do what you can to maintain as much muscle mass and power while cutting or loss won't just come in inches and pounds but power as well.

mosley1990
12-19-2008, 07:14 PM
Thanks for all the recommendations guys.