PDA

View Full Version : *Vid* Sunday morning deadlift

HP666
12-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Well, firstly I have to send a shout out to Tom Mutaffis. It was just after 6AM this morning and I was about to leave for the gym when I watched his 655X2 video. That really lit a fire under my ass and motivated me to get my ass in gear. As you can see in the vid we have a bit of snow here, as I added a little of my trip to the gym. So I did a bit of a warm up on the treadmill, jumped into 4 sets of KB swings, the deadlifted. I kept the weight a little lower and used the green bands doubled. After DLing I did some shoulder work with a KB, clean and press and snatches. I gotta get my left side better. I didn't put all the KB stuff in the vid as to not bore you to death, just a couple sets, although you may still be bored anyway, but hey, this motivates the **** out of me so just fast forward if you get bored! And I have to apologize now for the music at the end of the vid, I didn't realize how loud the AC/DC cd was that came on so it interferes with the Black Label and just sounds like a mess at the end, just turn it down. Anyway here's the vid!!!

osDwcy2wjec

jbrin0tk
12-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Really cool vid, man! I thought the whole drive there in the snow thing was pretty cool. On a side note, those bands looked pretty loose on the deadlifts. Still, good pulling and I like the kettlebell stuff, too!

HP666
12-21-2008, 10:19 PM
Really cool vid, man! I thought the whole drive there in the snow thing was pretty cool. On a side note, those bands looked pretty loose on the deadlifts. Still, good pulling and I like the kettlebell stuff, too!

Yeah, their loose alright, until the last five-six inches to lockout, then it's like hitting a wall. Glad you like the vid and the snow stuff, figured I'd personalize it a bit. It was nasty out, the ride home was even worse; its 25 miles for me each way.

mosley1990
12-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Great job man. I HAVE to start pulling with bands or chains...gotta break this 500lb barrier.