PDA

View Full Version : Dkalban progress pics part II

Dkalban
12-22-2008, 01:06 PM
Since the original thread was closed i decided to make a part two. These following pictures are after a month of training with Karsten and I think they are my best results yet. Once I get back in the gym with Practical Programming I think my results in the months to come will be greater than ever.

Dkalban
12-22-2008, 01:07 PM
more pics from today:

Jorge Sanchez
12-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Good stuff, Dkalban. Keep working at it.

What do you mean when you get back in the gym with Practical Programming?

Dkalban
12-22-2008, 01:23 PM
well im taking the week off for the holidays (also known as stuffing my face) then im going to go to this gym a few blocks from my house, Spartan Gym on Coney Island Avenue, and see if I can do odd jobs around the place in return for using the equipment. If not, ill pay for a month's fee.

Practical Programming is a variation on SS which has pull ups instead of powercleans and alt. bench and press

Dkalban
12-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Any other opinions, comments, bf% guesses etc?

jAy_Dub
12-23-2008, 12:24 PM
You look around 20% to me. At this point you should be working on eating as clean as possible, getting in 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight, and I would be adding in cardio on your non lifting days as well. I've never heard of this practical programming before but you need to be lifting heavy and keeping your intensity in the gym as intense as possible.

Southern Beast
12-23-2008, 12:33 PM
I think you're beginning to show signs of muscle development, especially after looking at your previous pictures. Prior to working out now, have you ever played a sport before? I'm just curious because in your previous pics, it doesn't seem like you have ever been too physical. You're coming through nicely now, proud of you, buddy.

Dkalban
12-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Nah, as my sig said, im a big nerd. WoW and all. Only sports i played was in gym, and after high school, didnt really do much until April of this year.

Cant wait to get back into a gym, any gym, after this holiday craziness is over and done, and if that fails, i got my dumbbells for back up.

connelly
12-23-2008, 05:50 PM
18-20%?

Dkalban
12-23-2008, 09:59 PM
You look around 20% to me. At this point you should be working on eating as clean as possible, getting in 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight, and I would be adding in cardio on your non lifting days as well. I've never heard of this practical programming before but you need to be lifting heavy and keeping your intensity in the gym as intense as possible.

18-20%?

All you need to know about PP is in the SS wiki. Yeah gotta clean up the diet, problem is I have a giant sized sweet tooth lol.

20%?! yeesh, and im barely tipping the scales at 138 here lol, which means roughly 28 lbs of me is fat. which is an improvement if one thinks about it since I weighed 104 lbs of nothing in March/April

Dkalban
12-24-2008, 02:22 PM
Any others have thoughts?

Altephor
12-24-2008, 03:19 PM
I started right where you are, and I'm about 170 around 13-15% right now. Keep it up and like others said just keep eating and lifting hard.

Progress
12-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Good base.

What will your diet look like when the holidays are over?

powerboy93
12-24-2008, 11:32 PM
in the 1st pic ur pecs look Much better.

Szust
12-25-2008, 02:09 AM
DKalban, coming from the other side of the spectrum (the fatty that has to lose weight), I've enjoyed watching your progress from the time you've arrived. You've been doing a great job, and you have the right attitude. Just keep up the hard work and you'll reach and surpass your goals in no time.

Dkalban
12-25-2008, 06:42 AM
Good base.

What will your diet look like when the holidays are over?
Probably a little cleaner than now so I can lose a bit of fat, but still bulking with food since I dont have the dough for supps

in the 1st pic ur pecs look Much better.
Why, ty

DKalban, coming from the other side of the spectrum (the fatty that has to lose weight), I've enjoyed watching your progress from the time you've arrived. You've been doing a great job, and you have the right attitude. Just keep up the hard work and you'll reach and surpass your goals in no time.

thanks Szust

footballer13
12-25-2008, 02:30 PM
Good progress

jed
12-25-2008, 05:23 PM
looking fine bro. keep working. i started at about 130, but lower bf. dont ever lose faith man, especially when u know u can make gains like you have!!

Dkalban
12-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Thanks guys

Jed I didnt start out at this weight lol, I started out at around 90something lbs and just ate, lifted, drank ensure, slept, repeat ad naseum.

Until April of this year my heaviest was around 125, now im almost 15lbs beyond that and I got a feeling I can put on much much more muscle. Problem is, I may need to go on a slight cut to reduce the fat, or I could just do cardio and lift and bulk and that should mitigate some of the fat.

jed
12-25-2008, 09:43 PM
holy crap, that makes ur progress twice as good man. great job. i would go with cardio-bulk... dont cut at all until 200.

Dkalban
12-25-2008, 09:48 PM
roger, 15min pre workout 15 post

And now off to sleep, im exausted from going all over long island today.

ProLogic
12-25-2008, 10:27 PM
Nice dude. You've gained a lot!

Dkalban
12-26-2008, 10:37 AM

Dkalban
12-26-2008, 08:01 PM
any others with critiques, advice, bf% guessing etc?

fpr
12-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Hey man I'm in Brooklyn for the holidays (Besonhurst), the gym here made me lol, all the NYers here are curl jockeys and have ILS. :tuttut:

Dkalban
12-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Ah a fellow Brooklynite, Im not too far from you (Midwood/Flatbush region).

Im calling the gym tomorrow to see the pricing for a month's membership after the dentist. It's Spartan Gym on Coney Island Avenue and Ave H, it's right next to a movie theater in an old grocery store next to the shop that my maternal grandfather used to have his store.

Irish Pilot
12-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Hey bud, can I offer a suggestion? I realize you didnt necessarily ask for this type of opinion so if you dont like it I wont be offended if you tell me to get bent.

Stop taking pictures, stop asking peoples opinions. You really need to head others advice and just eat and lift. I dont mean to sound condescending in any way or anything, I mean this to be sincere. You are a young kid, with many great years of growing in front of you. You have a small frame and it could be argued that you are at an advantage. You arent grossly overweight, etc. and therefore all you need to do is build on what you have....half the work is done for you already.

I feel that if you keep looking in the mirror like this and taking pictures, you are going to burn yourself out. Stop paying attention to whats in the mirror, stop posting so frequently, and get out there and eat and lift. Your natural testosterone and growth will take care of the rest. Take pictures in 6 months, hell a year. You are too far in the early stages to worry about how you are advancing aesthetically.

I havent followed your threads, I only see how frequent they occur and how many people chime in...so maybe you have heard this all before. Please give it serious consideration. I think you will be far more happy with yourself and your progress if you stop worrying about short term and focus on the long haul. Less internet, less camera. Lift. Eat. Repeat. as they say. Then in a year or 3 from now you will look back and be grateful that everything you know you learned under the iron, not in front of the keyboard.

Im as guilty as the next guy. Its always fun to keep up with the latest, research new routines, supplements, etc. By all means keep at that if its what you enjoy, but its time to put less focus on your week to week progress. A watched pot never boils, blah blah blah.

My opinion. I wish you the best.

Cards
12-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Hey bud, can I offer a suggestion? I realize you didnt necessarily ask for this type of opinion so if you dont like it I wont be offended if you tell me to get bent.

Stop taking pictures, stop asking peoples opinions. You really need to head others advice and just eat and lift. I dont mean to sound condescending in any way or anything, I mean this to be sincere. You are a young kid, with many great years of growing in front of you. You have a small frame and it could be argued that you are at an advantage. You arent grossly overweight, etc. and therefore all you need to do is build on what you have....half the work is done for you already.

I feel that if you keep looking in the mirror like this and taking pictures, you are going to burn yourself out. Stop paying attention to whats in the mirror, stop posting so frequently, and get out there and eat and lift. Your natural testosterone and growth will take care of the rest. Take pictures in 6 months, hell a year. You are too far in the early stages to worry about how you are advancing aesthetically.

I havent followed your threads, I only see how frequent they occur and how many people chime in...so maybe you have heard this all before. Please give it serious consideration. I think you will be far more happy with yourself and your progress if you stop worrying about short term and focus on the long haul. Less internet, less camera. Lift. Eat. Repeat. as they say. Then in a year or 3 from now you will look back and be grateful that everything you know you learned under the iron, not in front of the keyboard.

Im as guilty as the next guy. Its always fun to keep up with the latest, research new routines, supplements, etc. By all means keep at that if its what you enjoy, but its time to put less focus on your week to week progress. A watched pot never boils, blah blah blah.

x9123901284987

powerboy93
12-27-2008, 09:00 PM
yeaaa x1111111111111111111100000000000000000000000

Eat, Sleep and lift U CANT GO WORNG!!

Travis Bell
12-27-2008, 10:58 PM
guys we've been down this road before soooo many times. Comments in here need to be in relation to your opinion on his pics only. Other comments will be removed

Detard
12-27-2008, 11:43 PM

Well said my friend.

Dkalban - My BF% guess is around 18. You seem to be in the "skinny fat" stage. But dont worry, if you keep training hard, you'll be just fine. My suggestion to you, along with what Irish Pilot just said... Stop the bulk. Maintain for 6 months and take pictures then. Rome wasn't built overnight.

You have made great progress, but if it were me, the fat gains outweigh the muscle gains right now, so i'd slow down the bulk a little.

Dkalban
12-28-2008, 12:10 AM

Yeah, I tend to be obsessive, must be the medication im on lol. Guess Ill scale back the posts a bit.
And how does a smaller fram give me an advantage, if anything i think it puts me at a disadvantage lol.

Well said my friend.

Dkalban - My BF% guess is around 18. You seem to be in the "skinny fat" stage. But dont worry, if you keep training hard, you'll be just fine. My suggestion to you, along with what Irish Pilot just said... Stop the bulk. Maintain for 6 months and take pictures then. Rome wasn't built overnight.

You have made great progress, but if it were me, the fat gains outweigh the muscle gains right now, so i'd slow down the bulk a little.

Yeah, i need to cut back on the snacking, guess its time to up cardio and cut back on the sweets. Its really esy for me to maintain/cut rather than bulk, all I have to do is do a Christian Bale or a Adrian Brody and lock myself in my room and cut down eating that way lol.

ZenMonkey
12-28-2008, 08:53 AM
Yeah, I tend to be obsessive, must be the medication im on lol. Guess Ill scale back the posts a bit.
And how does a smaller fram give me an advantage, if anything i think it puts me at a disadvantage lol.

Yeah, i need to cut back on the snacking, guess its time to up cardio and cut back on the sweets. Its really esy for me to maintain/cut rather than bulk, all I have to do is do a Christian Bale or a Adrian Brody and lock myself in my room and cut down eating that way lol.

It seems like you are ready to put a good deal of time into this- which is good. That is exactly what it takes. I would highly recommend a slow bulk. Count your calories. Spend your time counting cals, protein, fat, and carbs and keep it spot on. It is really easy to F up a bulk- you have to remain vigilant.

Besides that it looks like you have put on some mass for sure. 18-20%bf.

Dkalban
12-28-2008, 01:10 PM
guess i f'ed up this bulk then. I feel a wee bit leery having to cut a bit since im only roughly 140lbs, but I guess i need to to reign in the fat gain a bit. Now I just need to find my fat ass a gym.

Travis Bell
12-28-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm still unsure how someone whos 140lbs can be fat by anyone's standards, but your choice I guess.

Seems to me if someone wanted to weigh around 185lbs and only weighed 140lbs, cutting would be going the opposite direction

Dkalban
12-28-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm still unsure how someone whos 140lbs can be fat by anyone's standards, but your choice I guess.

Seems to me if someone wanted to weigh around 185lbs and only weighed 140lbs, cutting would be going the opposite direction

True, Guess I should cardio-bulk then lol

ZenMonkey
12-28-2008, 04:00 PM
True, Guess I should cardio-bulk then lol

NO! Have you not understood anything? Just keep the surplus under control.

Dkalban
12-28-2008, 04:04 PM
NO! Have you not understood anything? Just keep the surplus under control.

Roger, i'll try to maintain or at least slow down the bulk to a large degree.

Irish Pilot
12-28-2008, 04:28 PM

There are many people who are very overweight who have to spend lots of time losing weight to "get started." You are a younger, smaller guy...hence being at an advantage. All you really need to do for the next couple of months-years is enjoy healthy meals and lift heavy and the rest will work it self out naturally.

Irish Pilot
12-28-2008, 04:52 PM
guys we've been down this road before soooo many times. Comments in here need to be in relation to your opinion on his pics only. Other comments will be removed

My apologies. In one of his last posts he asked for advice, and having not really sifted through his threads I felt compelled. Ive said my piece, therefore if I have anything to add Ill keep it to his journal.

Travis Bell
12-28-2008, 08:30 PM
My apologies. In one of his last posts he asked for advice, and having not really sifted through his threads I felt compelled. Ive said my piece, therefore if I have anything to add Ill keep it to his journal.

We've had about enough input in his journal as well. Things get out of hand too quickly. Dkalban is under the guidence of some of the other guys on this board in person so we can safely assume he's going to be alright.

Browse through his log and you'll find he's had ample input

thebirdman
12-29-2008, 12:14 AM
hey man, im sorry i havent been following you but it seems like ur dedicated and excited to work out.

are you trying to put on weight or lose weight here? keep up the good work

train hard or go home

Jorge Sanchez
12-29-2008, 07:27 AM

:withstupi: on both counts.

Dkalban
12-29-2008, 08:57 AM
hey man, im sorry i havent been following you but it seems like ur dedicated and excited to work out.

are you trying to put on weight or lose weight here? keep up the good work

train hard or go home

Thanks, im trying to gain weight, but lose some fat.

And yeah, it is kinda funny that id think 140 is fat lol I fanything I find it skinny.But the fact remains, im roughly 20% bf and i want to reduce it a bit while gaining some weight.

Detard
12-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Thanks, im trying to gain weight, but lose some fat.

And yeah, it is kinda funny that id think 140 is fat lol I fanything I find it skinny.But the fact remains, im roughly 20% bf and i want to reduce it a bit while gaining some weight.

Maintain dude. It doesnt need to be a constant cut or bulk. You can still gain strength if you maintain your bodyweight for a while. Read about body recomposition.

Dkalban
12-29-2008, 06:22 PM
You have a link I can peruse?
And my weight fluctuates between 135 and 140 lol, but yeah maintaining sounds good for now.

Cards
12-29-2008, 09:01 PM
i think you just need to train balls to the wall. There is no need for cardio at your weight. Go all out in your workouts. you'll eventually see a change.

Dkalban
12-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Im just doing the cardio to control the fat gain. Also its good for my heart, if I ever want to get to 200+lbs of muscle im going to need a strong heart to pump all that blood thats going to be needed.

Cards
12-30-2008, 10:46 AM
the reason you're probably putting on fat instead of muscle is the way you're training. Diet may be 70% according to some people but if you're not training right your diet isn't going to mean ****. You're 140 lbs man. You're my height and you are in the weight range of where i started.

stop doing what you think is right and listen to the people who have started where you are now and ended up where you want to be.

You don't need cardio. You need to go all out in your workouts. If you're not leaving the gym panting, dripping with sweat, and exhausted you didn't do your self good. Don't do the motions man, you have to work for it. You remind me of the kids from the TV show made on MTV.

Put in the effort, do what we tell you, not what you want to hear.

Dkalban
12-30-2008, 10:52 AM
youre right, of course. I can reduce the fat a bit through maintaining and high intensity training, cardio I can do later.

ZenMonkey
12-30-2008, 10:53 AM
Im just doing the cardio to control the fat gain. Also its good for my heart, if I ever want to get to 200+lbs of muscle im going to need a strong heart to pump all that blood thats going to be needed.

:bang: Use you effing diet to control fat gain.

Dkalban
12-30-2008, 10:55 AM
I know, i just keep hearing what my dormstaff kept saying: "Youre getting fat Daniel, time to up the cardio a bit."

ZenMonkey
12-30-2008, 10:59 AM
I know, i just keep hearing what my dormstaff kept saying: "Youre getting fat Daniel, time to up the cardio a bit."

Who the hell are you going to listen to?

Dkalban
12-30-2008, 11:02 AM
you guys I think, you know more about bodybuilding then he does.

ZenMonkey
12-30-2008, 11:16 AM
you guys I think, you know more about bodybuilding then he does.

Good. And you know more than your dorm staff. They are gonna give you **** because you are doing something positive to change your life and they are not. Be proud of what you have done and be proud that you have decided to go on with it. There will always be naysayers who cant handle the fact that someone is going above and beyond what they can handle. Ignore those people. You are making great progress and getting stronger and bigger. Keep it up and be secure in the method you have chosen.

Cards
12-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Good. And you know more than your dorm staff. They are gonna give you **** because you are doing something positive to change your life and they are not. Be proud of what you have done and be proud that you have decided to go on with it. There will always be naysayers who cant handle the fact that someone is going above and beyond what they can handle. Ignore those people. You are making great progress and getting stronger and bigger. Keep it up and be secure in the method you have chosen.

agreed my friends make fun of me all the time, not for being fat but for going to the gym. I get the oh you must do steriods or people come up to my and grunt and flex. I just brush it off and do my thing. Part of this process is building higher self esteem. It's the one part of lifting weights that no one ever mentions but everyone knows it's there, it's just kind of implied. as Zen said, keep at it. Then laugh at the people who said you couldn't do it.

Dkalban
12-30-2008, 11:24 AM
you guys are right, esp. since according to the program sheet i printed out, i should have a roughly 780lb total at the end of the 12 weeks. That will be awesome, I'll probably look huge compared to the twig I was in April.

Painzer
12-30-2008, 03:34 PM
What kind of school is this that you go to that your "dorm staff" is so involved in your life?

Dkalban
12-30-2008, 03:42 PM
Well, I went to a theraputic boarding school and soon i'll be going to a slightly similar program thats partnered with Daemen College in Buffalo.

Painzer
12-30-2008, 03:44 PM
What is a therapeutic boarding school?? I just don't understand why you have to approve things with them, like going to the gym... Or why they are telling you that you are getting fat...

Dkalban
12-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Well, not exactly. I USED to go there, now Im at home. They had to drive me to the gym for my sessions with Karsten b/c I dont know how to drive lol.

But while I was putting on weight Matt was just saying "Its good that youre into lifting, but you need to do cardio otherwise you'll get for and/or you'll be strong but not healthy."

Painzer
12-30-2008, 03:48 PM
But that's what I mean... Is this place like a college?? or what? "dorm staff" shouldn't be involved in your life, or giving you advice unless you ask for it. RA's are there to help you solve dorm problems, and to go to if you need help.. not to give you fitness advice...

Dkalban
12-30-2008, 03:50 PM
well I had dormstaff b/c I was a postgrad (graduated high school in this case), so I was going to comm. college and everything while getting therapy and staying in a house, the dorm staff was there to make sure we were doing what we were supposed to do and act as surrogate parents/teachers. He's a health nut himself so he was giving advice on occasion.

Painzer
12-30-2008, 03:52 PM
well I had dormstaff b/c I was a postgrad (graduated high school in this case), so I was going to comm. college and everything while getting therapy and staying in a house, the dorm staff was there to make sure we were doing what we were supposed to do and act as surrogate parents/teachers. He's a health nut himself so he was giving advice on occasion.

I see. I just wasn't understanding what kind of school it was.

10-4.

Dkalban
12-31-2008, 11:44 AM
Now that we covered part of my schooling,

ANy others have thoughts?

brihead301
12-31-2008, 11:58 AM
Keep up the good work!

Practical programming is a book by the way, not a routine. It explains how to design your own routine, and there are some sample templates in there.

Dkalban
12-31-2008, 12:11 PM
I found the routine they basically outlined online, among a bunch of similar programs that included SS, came with a spread sheet outlining what I should be doing based on my llifts with Karsten. I chose PP over SS cause it has me doing pull ups rather than power cleans, which I feel leery doing without coaching, i can do them, but in a bastardized fashion.

BFGUITAR
12-31-2008, 01:15 PM
You look like me at the start of first year. 2.5 years will really make a difference.

Dkalban
12-31-2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks BF

I'll be posting more pics in the next2-4 weeks as I should see progress in strength and mass as long as I maintain. Dont have the cash for supps yet unfortunately.

Detard
12-31-2008, 04:02 PM
No. do not post pictures in 2-4 weeks. Post pictures in 6 months. Again, rome wasnt built overnight.

Dkalban
12-31-2008, 04:11 PM
lol, fine 6 months or so

Munky
12-31-2008, 04:15 PM
I agree with the kid above me wait about 6 months and then post some updated pics. By the way i def see some improvement and i like your motivation man keep it up!

Dkalban
12-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Lets make a compromise: Pics around my b-day in march (my 20th b-day :eek: IM OLD!) and then June?

jed
12-31-2008, 05:06 PM
march sounds alright, you should still have your winter hibernation bulk then. then wait another 6 months till fall though.

Dkalban
12-31-2008, 05:08 PM
Dunno what Ill do in March diet wise as Im still basically under 140 lol. I like the every 3 months or so progress idea, as you can see the seasonal changes.

jed
12-31-2008, 05:09 PM
im not saying youd cut in march, but IMO its just harder to gain thru spring and summer.

Dkalban
12-31-2008, 05:11 PM
true, but ill try to gain a lb or so every week to get to a decent weight next year (that being roughly 2010) before cutting. I want to do a BB show before Im 30 so Im gonna be careful on this bulk as the last one got out of hand with me eating everything in sight.

jed
12-31-2008, 05:13 PM
before your 30? hell youll be a pro by then, i wouldnt try to slow your progress that much this early man

Dkalban
12-31-2008, 05:21 PM
what do you suggest then?

Dkalban
01-01-2009, 11:10 AM
before your 30? hell youll be a pro by then, i wouldnt try to slow your progress that much this early man

awww, shucks

jed
01-01-2009, 06:43 PM
well, i gues i shouldnt of said that. if you plan on competeing at the 200 range for the rest of your life, then you could do that. but i think, in my opinion, 11 more years will get you a LONG ways, and you mines well get there as fast as you can. but do what you want bro, i didnt mean to sound like i was telling u how to run ur life or nothin :)

Dkalban
01-01-2009, 06:45 PM
No, I meant what you think I should do honestly and sincerely. I still have a long ways to go lol, im just a little impatient, thats all. Its gonna take me a while (esp. since I dont have a job to get supps or anything like that), but i will get there.

jed
01-01-2009, 07:13 PM
well, the only supps necessary for bulking is whey. and necessary isnt even the right word, but its all you need really. whey, creatine mono if you find that it works for you, maybe a multi/fish oil but those arent necessary. food and more food, really. forever.

personally, if u want my opinion, i say just get huge. i think breaking in between to maybe keep your body in check is fine - like maybe stop at 200 and if you see something getting out of hand (belly getting too fat, etc) then you can cut a little bit to try to address it, but then get right back to bulking. it depends on where you want to be tho. some people want to have a nice 185 lb body their whole life. others want to be 300 lb heaps of muscle (like me hehe). so, if the case is that you want to be 275lb then i think you should just get huge. but like i said, a straight bulk to 275 from 140 obviously isnt healthy, n i agree with stops/check ups along the way. it just depends i suppose.

Dkalban
01-01-2009, 07:21 PM
yeah I want to get as big as I can possibly be lol. Im probably gonna be on a nice bulk fornow, eating just above maintenence and eat cleanly as possible to bring down bf%, and maybe just eat maintenence for a few days at a time. I will break 150 eventually, and then it will be clear sailing.

jed
01-01-2009, 07:25 PM
just dont get too caught up in your BF %. if you plan on bulking forever, youll have to sacrifice some 'cosmetics'. i understand you want to get bf down, but dont get caught up in trying to keep it very low while embarking on an infinite bulk. when you arrive at your target weight, then i believe thats the time to start making yourself perfect.

Dkalban
01-01-2009, 07:28 PM
I'll try to get to 175 first while bulking as clean as possible, i dont know what my bf% is, nor do I know the proper way to maintain it throughout a bulk (besides the occasional caloric deficit day(s) and cardio), but I have a feeling, the bigger and stronger I get, the more fat will be shed.

jed
01-01-2009, 07:34 PM
yes thats usually how it works i think. as long as you can maintain a decent diet and dont bulk and make yourself obese.

Dkalban
01-01-2009, 08:03 PM
yes thats usually how it works i think. as long as you can maintain a decent diet and dont bulk and make yourself obese.

As long as I eat carefully, work my ass off in the gym, and do occasional cardio; I doubt I'll get obese, and most likely the fat will shed from the hard workouts.

jed
01-01-2009, 08:25 PM
yeah no doubt. personally i dont think i could get obese if i tried. even if i had a mcdonalds 20 feet away and unlimited cash...

Dkalban
01-01-2009, 08:29 PM
lol, and I also walk to the gym since its like 7 blocks away, so I get cardio on the way (since Im a fast walker, I amazed my roommate by walking pretty fast for a guy of my smallness)

Cards
01-01-2009, 09:28 PM
you dont need cardio

Dkalban
01-01-2009, 09:30 PM
true, i get it just from walking to the gym and back, no need for extra cardio, for now anyways.

Cards
01-01-2009, 09:32 PM
when do you go to college and once you get there check out the gym at daemon. if it's anything like the gym at buffalo then youll be good.

or are you there now?

Dkalban
01-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Im heading up there on the 17th or so
I hope it is as good as UBuffalo, Daemen is not a big sports school, but it has a PT major program so maybe it does.
If not, there is supposed to be a YMCA down the block that I could go to for free.

Dkalban
01-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Cards, you from the Buffalo area?

Any other comments? Next photos will be up b/t Feb and April

Cards
01-04-2009, 10:43 AM
have family there.

Dkalban
01-04-2009, 10:45 AM
ah, I see, thats probably how you know the price of UBuffalo's gym. Here's to hoping that Daemen University's gym is up to WBB standards

And if not I have at least three other options lol.