PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Mass Sweet Banana Pancakes

Tom Mutaffis
12-26-2008, 07:34 AM
Mixed up a little treat yesterday for my Christmas breakfast feast.

Here is the recipe:

2 Cups Bisquick Heart Healthy Mix (Low sugar / fat - purchased @ Walmart)
4 egg whites
1 Cup Skim Milk
2 scoops vanilla Maximus Protein Powder
1 Large Banana
4 Packets of Splenda Sweetener (can use Stevia, etc.)

Blend the mix, milk, and eggs. Then Mash the banana and crush into the mix. After that add the protein powder and whisk along with the sweetener.

Makes 8-10 medium sized pancakes and they taste good enough to eat without syrup.

bawdybuilder
12-27-2008, 09:55 AM
Gonna give this a test real soon. Thanks http://lhnweb.info/img/419/h08s1009qoip/smile.gif Sure sound good

Tom Mutaffis
12-29-2008, 08:40 AM
They are great because you can cook up a bunch and keep them in tupperware then bring them with you wherever you go. That is why I like protein pancakes - they are convenient and easy to make.

Pimpstick
04-02-2009, 03:16 PM
I just made some of these with the remainder of my nitrean tub (1 1/2 cups), added 2 tablespoons of veggy oil, and subbed blueberries for bananas. They were delicious. I put 4 of them in a freezer bag and took em to work with me today and was full all day (trying to cut so yay).

Pimpstick
04-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Another variation I concocted, same as last recipe, but used some nearly expired EAS chocolate whey that has been sitting in my pantry for almost 2 years. This protein powder SUCKS, I mean it is disgusting. But it was palatable in the pancakes, I'd say they were even enjoyable with some sugar free syrup.