a Metal squat pro
Inzer belt
and frantz briefs

what did ya'll get.

Tom Mutaffis
12-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Do-Win Rogue Olympic Weightlifting Shoes

Perfect Pushup Handles from my Girlfriend's Grandmother

Pair of Puma Crosstrainer Shoes that I'll be using for events training.

Some Maximus Banana Pancakes for breakfast... (recipe posted in that section of the board)

It was a good Christmas!

whotime
12-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Do-Win Rogue Olympic Weightlifting Shoes

Perfect Pushup Handles from my Girlfriend's Grandmother

Pair of Puma Crosstrainer Shoes that I'll be using for events training.

Some Maximus Banana Pancakes for breakfast... (recipe posted in that section of the board)

It was a good Christmas!

you must have allot of people behind you as far as family, mine just doesnt understand it. i got this stuff t\from a board member here

accuFLEX
12-26-2008, 10:15 AM
Adidas weightlifting shoes
APT ZRV Pro wrist wraps
APT wrist straps
Adidas gym bag
Bar of chalk
Tub of protein

It was a VERY good Christmas! :)

Reko
12-26-2008, 10:38 AM
I gave my brother a tire sled :)

Pete22
12-26-2008, 10:58 AM
I got a pair of average/green bands and two 5lb bags of protein.

Ben Moore
12-26-2008, 10:58 AM

Now get him to use it and help him get bigger!

Twirl
12-26-2008, 10:59 AM

Thats awsome, can you be my brother next christmas? I need a tire sled or prowler either or :hello:

Tom Mutaffis
12-26-2008, 11:01 AM
A buddy of mine just told me that his girlfriend wasn't sure what to get him and just bought a whole bunch of protein...

She ended up getting him about 30 lbs total!

Hope he likes shakes as much as I do :)

Detard
12-26-2008, 11:09 AM
Not much this year in terms of powerlifting gear, but last year I got:

Metal V-type squatter
Mini bands
monster mini bands
light bands
2 captain of crusher grippers (1 and 2)

My sister got me the jay cutler biography DVD which I thought was pretty cool. Even though i'm not into bodybuilding, I respect those guys alot.

lil' power
12-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Black Reaper kneewraps
Black Reaper wristwraps
Micro and monster mini bands
Nose tork
12 week "PL" diet plan w/Shelby Starnes

A great Hanukkah and a better New Year !

Ryano
12-26-2008, 12:47 PM
I got a bottle of Jack Daniels. It makes you think you're REAL strong.

Hazerboy
12-26-2008, 03:42 PM
New weightlifting bar and belt.

Klotz
12-26-2008, 03:48 PM
I bought some oly shoes which my dad might pay me back for.

kevdog
12-26-2008, 04:13 PM
i got some elitefts gift cards that total up to 150, i cant decide what i want to get with them, the band pack (which isnt online anymore) or start a chain collection, or just get a whole bunch of little stuff like a belt, chalk, foam roller, dip belt, neck harness, coc gripper, knee wraps (i have tendonitis) or a stone trainer, etc. (problem is all that stuff is cheaper at ATP)

Right now I'm following wendlers 5/3/1 and its working great so I dont know how much I'd use bands or chains but I guess if i get them id throw them in there some way. But chains look sexy. Anyone want to help me pick something?

MNRob
12-26-2008, 04:24 PM
My wife took the iniative and got me some soccer socks to protect my shins. She thinks, and I can't blame her, I might get a nasty infection from all the blood I keep leaving on the bar(s). The socks are awesome, little bit of padding on the shin and smoot so the bar doesn't catch on the fabric as I pull the bar up.

JasonLift
12-26-2008, 04:30 PM
I got wrist and knee wraps, inzer groove briefs, and some bands, well and a new pair of chuck taylors.

Need some work on the groove briefs, tried them out tonight and about all I got outta of em was a smashed set of testicles.

HP666
12-26-2008, 04:37 PM
My father-in-law gave me $300 gift cards to Elite. Sweet.

AlMohr
12-26-2008, 05:48 PM
1. Boss Briefs
2. New belt single prong, never ever get double!!!
3. tight underarmor briefs (no homo) to pull up my breifs and suit better

jtrink
12-26-2008, 10:20 PM
dipping belt and under armour gym bag

mastermonster
12-26-2008, 11:54 PM
A pair of Tyler Grip fat bar grip insert from my step-son. He knew I was looking for ways to improve my DL grip. These things are cool. Just slip them over the Bar or DB handle and you have a fat grip apparatus. Tried them some tonight. Really makes the hands and forearms work!

Reko
12-27-2008, 12:22 AM
i got some elitefts gift cards that total up to 150, i cant decide what i want to get with them, the band pack (which isnt online anymore) or start a chain collection, or just get a whole bunch of little stuff like a belt, chalk, foam roller, dip belt, neck harness, coc gripper, knee wraps (i have tendonitis) or a stone trainer, etc. (problem is all that stuff is cheaper at ATP)

Right now I'm following wendlers 5/3/1 and its working great so I dont know how much I'd use bands or chains but I guess if i get them id throw them in there some way. But chains look sexy. Anyone want to help me pick something?

cost wise, i'd skip the chains and stone trainer from elite and go for the bands or the hodge podge of things you listed.

I got a mousepad and the E hat from EFS from my cousin as a secret santa gift. I need to stretch out the large hat. I must have quit the dome.

ehubbard
12-27-2008, 06:35 AM

I would skip the bands and chains for now and get yourself a belt, foam roller, dip belt, knee wraps, and chalk. Get the bands when you stop making gains on 5/3/1. You can get 3/8 inch chain from Home Depot or ask around hardware stores where you can find 5/8 inch chain.

ehubbard
12-27-2008, 06:37 AM
cost wise, i'd skip the chains and stone trainer from elite and go for the bands or the hodge podge of things you listed.

I got a mousepad and the E hat from EFS from my cousin as a secret santa gift. I need to stretch out the large hat. I must have quit the dome.

Reko,

I have the same problems with their hats. You would think that an EFS hat would be made for a larger dome but sadly it is not. Perhaps we should start a petition.

I got an early Chistmas present in a Metal King Pro Deadlifter.

K Y L E
12-27-2008, 06:40 AM
2 5 pound tub's of protein
Weider creatine capsules :o

Brad08
12-27-2008, 07:43 AM
Books: Paul Anderson, The Mightiest Minister. Strongman: The Doug Hepburn Story. Dave Draper's book, Iron on my Mind. Beyond the Universe, The Bill Pearl Story.

and misc metal CDs.

Inspiration + metal = PRs

johnnyo_99
12-27-2008, 09:05 AM
i got cash but plan on buying a new 10mm belt, bands and foam roller.

Lones Green
12-27-2008, 09:56 AM

the reason they take the band pack off is because with the band sale its cheaper to buy them individually

Lones Green
12-27-2008, 09:59 AM
i just got a few small things:

liniment
monster mini bands
monster stick
knee wraps

my parents have bought me a new bed and a macbook within the last little while.

Reko
12-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Reko,

I have the same problems with their hats. You would think that an EFS hat would be made for a larger dome but sadly it is not. Perhaps we should start a petition.

I got an early Chistmas present in a Metal King Pro Deadlifter.

Strange thing is, I have a flexfit from high school that is a size S/M and that is the largest of the three I have, others being larges. I guess wearing it almost every day for 6 years or so will wear it out haha.

No PLstuff for me, but did get some cash so might pick up a newer/bigger belt.

Gable
12-28-2008, 06:39 PM
I got a ton of ****.. most of it I bought for myself -

Nutrient Timing book
cd's
10mm belt
tons of protein
CoC trainer, #1, and #2
CoC IMTUG #1 and #2
Expand your hand bands
Rehband knee and elbow sleeves
APT dip belt
supps

KarstenDD
12-28-2008, 11:02 PM
I wanted test and dbol. I didn't get either.

Pitbull3291
12-29-2008, 07:32 PM
50 dollar gift certificate to GNC = /

Dingus
12-30-2008, 12:09 AM
I wanted test and dbol. I didn't get either.

All I want for christmas is you.

thewicked
12-30-2008, 12:03 PM
matching pair of 25lb sledgehammers! HAHA AWESOME!

whotime
12-30-2008, 12:32 PM
matching pair of 25lb sledgehammers! HAHA AWESOME!

were did you find those?

thewicked
12-30-2008, 12:36 PM
were did you find those?

no idea..they were gifts..both solid forged single piece hammers.. go figure. Can't find anythign like them on the net at all either.

whotime
12-30-2008, 12:57 PM
can you possibly find out where?

Jeremy Leonard
12-30-2008, 01:33 PM
no idea..they were gifts..both solid forged single piece hammers.. go figure. Can't find anythign like them on the net at all either.

Try .Atomicathletic.com they will probadly have what your talking about.

RHarris
12-30-2008, 04:47 PM
A pretty lucky crew here overall, I’d say, but here’s a bit of advice from an old hand. (This might cross over with the “marriage and kids” thread going on as well..). Buy what you can for yourself throughout the year. Slip it in under the wife/girlfriends radar whenever you can. Really, do we want them to have any idea how much this s**t costs and how much we spend on it?

I love them dearly but if I waited for Christmas presents from my family, I’d still be lifting in nothing but an Altus belt from Walmart…LOL

Happy Holidays to All,
Robert Harris
Las Vegas, NV

whotime
12-30-2008, 07:57 PM
A pretty lucky crew here overall, I’d say, but here’s a bit of advice from an old hand. (This might cross over with the “marriage and kids” thread going on as well..). Buy what you can for yourself throughout the year. Slip it in under the wife/girlfriends radar whenever you can. Really, do we want them to have any idea how much this s**t costs and how much we spend on it?

I love them dearly but if I waited for Christmas presents from my family, I’d still be lifting in nothing but an Altus belt from Walmart…LOL

Happy Holidays to All,
Robert Harris
Las Vegas, NV

lol yeah i got my stuff from a bpard member here who got it for me./

no regrets
12-31-2008, 11:32 AM
I got a foam roller from EFS.

HP666
12-31-2008, 12:43 PM

Happy Holidays to All,
Robert Harris
Las Vegas, NV

It's like that old saying about dying, that you're afraid when you die your wife will sell all your stuff for what you told her you paid for it. :)

sayagain
12-31-2008, 12:43 PM
I got APT Convicts 36" wrist wraps from EFS, but I'm still waiting for them to come because they are apparently on back order.