PDA

View Full Version : Rate my diet for stength

patricky
01-01-2009, 01:11 AM
Just wondering what you guys think of my diet for gaining nothing but stength, I don't care if I get fat, which I already am LOL.

This is what I ate yesterday and what I eat every day, but sometimes with different food, always high protein meals though.

Meal 1 scoop Optimum Nitro Core 24 in 333mls of whole milk

Meal 2 Two meat pies

Meal 3 same as 1

Meal 4 half a large pizza with extra cheese

Meal 5 same as 1

Meal 6 Large bowl of beef tortellini with 100 grams of chedder cheese

I also drink about 3-4 litres of fruit juices every day.

I drink about 4 cups of strong coffee with 6 teaspoons of sugar a day.

I also take a swisse mens ultivite multivitamin in the morning with 3 caps of fish oil in the morning and night.
I take 1 heaped teaspoon of creatine in the morning.

What do you think? Anything I could improve?
Thanks.

getb1g
01-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Honestly, there is no universal diet that works for everyone. Eat what you want and, if it works for you keep eating the same way. Make adjustments to see if you benefit from them.But that looks descent.

adude
01-01-2009, 02:34 PM
i would try to make it abit cleaner if i was you..but everyone is different.. personally i gain fat ifi eat bad...

i would replace the cheddar cheese would cottage..and the pizza with 2 chicken breasts..and maybe replace the meat pies with something else...though if its working for you go ahead with that diet

KarstenDD
01-01-2009, 04:15 PM
...my diet for gaining nothing but stength, I don't care if I get fat, which I already am...

i would try to make it abit cleaner if i was you...

Emphasis added.

Dude, if you're getting bigger and stronger then keep it going like this. I think you should eat a lot more But it looks pretty good. Except for "half a pizza." That's lame.

AJ_H
01-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Emphasis added.

Dude, if you're getting bigger and stronger then keep it going like this. I think you should eat a lot more But it looks pretty good. Except for "half a pizza." That's lame.

half a large pizza. I used to split a pizza with my friend at lunchtimes. They were humongous though.

Brad08
01-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Meal 2 Two meat pies

LoL

Only a lucky man gets two at once.

patricky
01-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Hey thanks for the replies guys.
I added it all up and it came to 5550 cals and 218 grams protein. I guess that's enough for my goals, I'm 230 pounds, mostly fat though, but with some muscle.

Bench 245
Squat 300 ( I know weak, but just started doing them)
Deadlift 445

This is after 3 months solid training.

My goals are a 600 pound paralell squat
700 deadlift
and a 500 pound bench press.

Do you think I'll get to these goals with my diet?

TUEFELHUNDEN
01-02-2009, 11:29 AM
In Time. Yes.

jAy_Dub
01-02-2009, 07:38 PM
5550 cals with only 218 grams of that being protein? I highly recommend you switch things up a bit and increase the protein intake.