PDA

View Full Version : results for a beginner?

slashkills
01-02-2009, 10:39 AM
I just recently started working out and was wondering how much results will help me at this point.Ive read that they help getting over platues but im not really stuck any where at this point.Will results help still?

thewicked
01-02-2009, 12:03 PM
results will work for anyone be it beginner or seasoned vet.. it helps with overall power production, especially IMMEDIATE power used by the muscles and from my own experience, kicks ass when it comes to recovery both during workouts and throughout the time i've used it. I would go as far as to recommend this product before I would protien powders anymore due to the results you get with this stuff.

Cards
01-02-2009, 12:07 PM
My personal opinion is as a beginner i would wait on any type of supplement until progress slows considerably. Then I would add results.

slashkills
01-02-2009, 06:15 PM
My personal opinion is as a beginner i would wait on any type of supplement until progress slows considerably. Then I would add results.

why wait?

Cards
01-03-2009, 04:37 PM
I think beginners get to caught up in the supplement scheme. Not sayings they don't work but I just believe a beginner should just train and eat food for a bit before adding supps. I could be dead wrong it's just my 2 cents. My opinion could also be bias because i train with no supplements besides food. I hear results is great though and love ALN products so don't get me wrong.