PDA

View Full Version : My specs, help me out a bit

Behemoth
04-05-2002, 06:58 PM
Alright, I'm 15 and have been working out for about a year and a half (only hard training the last year). I'm still a moderate size guy with a bit a BF on me, I wanna know what my best bets to drop my BF and maintain muscle within the next 2 months (diet wise).

I'm about 5'8"
152lbs (good amount of muscle, nothing like you guys, but I'd say fairy decent for 15)
I dont know my BF (I know thats crucial for you to help me, sorry)
The fat I have is basically on the bottom of my stomache, in my butt, lats, and bottom outside corners of my chest.

What I'm looking for is to drop 10lbs and maintain the muscle I have (build some while cutting?).

It would help a lot if you guys could tell me how many calories for me to steadily stay at my weight and BF, and how many to drop 10 pounds and cut some fat in 2 months. Also how the calories should be divided amonst fat protein and carbs.

Thanks a LOT

Mark
04-06-2002, 11:20 AM
You're a bit on the young side to be worryinag about your bodyfat, you are probably not fully grown yet and reducing your calorie intake is not appropriate.

Just cut out junk food from your diet and keep training hard. It's best to be patient if you can.

unfmuscle
04-06-2002, 03:48 PM
Yes i strongly agree with Mark. To young to worry, like mark said eliminate all junk. stick to your basic food groups. Just fallow the food triangle and every thing well be fine.

unfmuscle
04-06-2002, 03:49 PM
The other thing i would say is try some cardio and hit ABs like a mofo.

Jane
04-06-2002, 03:52 PM
I don't think hitting abs like a mofo would be the appropriate thing to do. You cannot spot reduce fat on one area of your diet, and cardio can be rather catabolic. I think training hard, getting appropriate protein, and maybe exploring some interval training would be the best thing to do in the near future.

Behemoth
04-06-2002, 08:56 PM
I have been training hard several times a week, cardio 2-3 times a week, fairly heavy ab workouts twice a week. I think I got most of the training down, I'm really looking for a healthier eating plan