PDA

View Full Version : The acai berry

Fagan
01-04-2009, 12:54 PM
My nana is asking me to do some research on this elusive little guy. It seems rather healthy, but I don't know where to buy it or where to find good quality information. Every source that has information about it is also selling their own juice, which seems a little biased.

It's just like trying to do internet research for pills that make your johnson bigger...not that I've ever done that

lenny spero
01-04-2009, 01:21 PM
i tried the monavie joint support for a month..its active ingredient it the acai berry.. IMO it did not do ANYTHING

Powell
02-03-2010, 12:35 AM
I think acai berry is the main ingredient and it's similar to chocolate and is now considered one of nature's perfect foods owing to its rich antioxidant content and unique health benefits. This fruits and herbs blend actually taste very good. The antioxidant beverage is 80% real fruit juice.

Daniel Roberts
02-03-2010, 02:43 AM
This should clear a few things up, it specifically mentions MonaVie too

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/page/2/

hellagrant
02-03-2010, 07:49 AM
I have some family members who swear by it. I tried it, it does taste good but I felt no difference. The **** is really expensive.

thewicked
02-03-2010, 08:07 PM
name the last person who "felt" an antioxidant...

seriously.

overall **** is good for recovery and overall health support. I LOVE it when I can get it.