PDA

View Full Version : Results for experienced lifter

NuclearArms
01-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Ok, First off when I say experienced lifter, I by no means am trying to imply that I am a seasoned verteran. However, I have been training for roughly 8 years and I though I knew what supplements to take (basically jsut protein and creatine). I have been taking AtLarge products for roughly 6 months now (Nitrean and Creatine Caps) though someone here recommended Results. My question is, will I see any benefit while taking Results that I am not already getting with the Creapure Creatine Caps. Basically, is there any benefit to switiching from the Caps to REsults, and if so, what?

chris mason
01-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Ok, First off when I say experienced lifter, I by no means am trying to imply that I am a seasoned verteran. However, I have been training for roughly 8 years and I though I knew what supplements to take (basically jsut protein and creatine). I have been taking AtLarge products for roughly 6 months now (Nitrean and Creatine Caps) though someone here recommended Results. My question is, will I see any benefit while taking Results that I am not already getting with the Creapure Creatine Caps. Basically, is there any benefit to switiching from the Caps to REsults, and if so, what?

8 years and a 420 lbs raw bench = seasoned veteran

RESULTS will give you greater size and strength than creatine alone. Not much else to say.

NuclearArms
01-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Ok I'm convinced, I will try Results when my creatine caps are gone. Thanks for the advice and for making great products!

chris mason
01-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Thank you!

NY Rob
02-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Is RESULTS an alternative to the caps since it has creatine in it? How often should it be taken and at what times of the day? Also, is it intended to be a weight gainer or a creatine or a protein supplement? Please excuse my ignorance in the product but I have heard such good things about it I am just trying to understand. Thanks.

chris mason
02-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Rob, RESULTS would be a superior alternative, yes. RESULTS contains dextrose, Creapure creatine, beta alanine, and HMB. The last 3 ingredients work synergistically for an additive effect. You will get bigger and stronger with RESULTS compared to ANY creatine only product.