PDA

View Full Version : Just got my Nitrean and Thermocin in the mail! Couple questions.

AiCPearlJam
01-05-2009, 11:51 PM
I got them this past Friday and began taking both over the weekend on my off days. The strawberry Nitrean taste AMAZING. Keep up the great flavors guys! I have been drinking one shake in the afternoon and after I lift (around 1:00 AM, just drank it half an hour ago) and hope to kepp you guys posted on my results.

The Thermocin is also working well. I usually take one in the morning and one around late afternoon on off days and today (my first lift under these two products) I took one in the morning and two about an hour before I lifted. I must say I noticed my energy not get as depleted during lifts! Awesome! I have noticed a slight appetite suppression that helps me plan out my eating better too. My question is am I taking Thermocin during the right times of the day?

Keep up the amazing work guys and I can't wait to order from you guys again! I have roughly 46 lbs of body fat (6'3" 250lbs even) on me so I will really be looking forward to getting results with help of these two great products.

Thanks
Jason S.

malkore
01-06-2009, 10:36 AM
since thermocin has some stimulants in it, its probably best not to take it after 2pm, or you may fine that you have problem falling asleep or sleeping soundly/deeply.

that's assuming you go to bed around 10pm (a 'normal' sleep schedule,...no 2nd or 3rd shift type job)

some people tolerate that stuff better tho. i can drink coffee and then pass out. but if i mix coffee and anything ephedra-like, I"m awake for hours.

AiCPearlJam
01-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Well I work out at 11:30 at night until around 1/1:30. I took two thermocin at 10:30 and had NO trouble falling asleep afterwords, actually I got the best sleep in a while last night. Actually one thing I have noticed is the caffeine hasnt really had any effect on me. I don't really feel jacked or anything. I noticed last night I could lift longer and still be game for ten minutes of cardio.

Masako
01-06-2009, 03:58 PM
The strawberry Nitrean taste AMAZING. Keep up the great flavors guys!

I've only tried the Chocolate flavor, but it was pretty damn delicious. I'll have to try the Strawberry next time. http://photosnag.com/img/1927/y08m1110mhmd/2.gif

AiCPearlJam
01-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Yea I'm trying chocolate next time. Not really a fan of vanilla shakes or anything so probably will just stick to chocolate and strawberry,

chris mason
01-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Jason, what you are doing sounds fine relative to your schedule. The only real issue with Thermocin timing is if it interferes with your sleep (i.e. taking it too late).

AiCPearlJam
01-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Thank you all! Just like to give a quick update. Everything is going EXCELLENT. I've lost around 8 pounds so far and am starting to notice slight differences around my gut. The Thermocin is EXCELLENT. THe Nitrean tastes amazing and has really helped my recovery's (I drink about two shakes a day and eat burgers, albacore tuna and chicken for protein mostly).

chris mason
01-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Thank you all! Just like to give a quick update. Everything is going EXCELLENT. I've lost around 8 pounds so far and am starting to notice slight differences around my gut. The Thermocin is EXCELLENT. THe Nitrean tastes amazing and has really helped my recovery's (I drink about two shakes a day and eat burgers, albacore tuna and chicken for protein mostly).

That is great! Thanks for the update!

Ryan Celli
01-14-2009, 10:38 PM
Nitrean is awesome stuff.

You should try the Opticen too.

I can defiantly tell a difference in recovery with all of ALN products. I use the nitrean,opticen,ETS,multi vit, fish oil, creatine, and results. I use results off and on because it seems to up my body weight, and I can't let it get too high or I won't make weight!

Keep up the good work!

AiCPearlJam
01-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks....I have come to learn that reading sites (such as this one) and having good recovery products really up my motivation to keep lifting and to get in better shape all around.

AiCPearlJamWeen
01-26-2009, 09:04 PM
Everything is going AWESOME. I have lost at least 10 lbs (haven't weighed myself in a week and a half) and can see MAJOR results in my upper gut region (getting thinner!!!!).

Is it safe to buy another bottle of Thermocin after this one is finished or should I stay a month or two off it before using it again?

chris mason
01-27-2009, 05:40 AM
I think it best to use the product for about 60 days at a time with a couple of week break after that. You can use it for longer, but I think you will see better overall results cycling its use.

Chris

AiCPearlJamWeen
01-27-2009, 06:06 AM
Ok, then I will order Thermocin one more time before I start cycling it.

AiCPearlJamWeen
02-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Just another update! I am down to 236 after my fourth week (approx.) of using these products! They are awesome. I started these at an even 250 and have seen dramatic changes. Not only has these helped me get in better shape, they also really help my confidence (particularly with the ladies :] ). Thanks and I will probably post another update in a week and a half!