PDA

View Full Version : possible?

NO2
01-08-2009, 08:48 PM
hi all, i got a question, i know everything revolves around supplements these days, the thing i want to know is if its still possible to get built nice and lean completely natural with no supps AT ALL, just eat proper and work out.
well the ONLY supp would be protein shakes thats it, nothing else in terms of supps

possible?

king8329
01-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Very possible. Real gains are made through proper nutrition and training. Supplements are merely that supplements. If you eat well and train hard you will make great gains without supplements. In my opinion (protein powder aside), diet and training= 95% of your gains.

tpagels0
01-08-2009, 09:03 PM
YES deffinitely possible!! --(for some people)-- genetics can be a bitch sometimes but totally possible....i got a buddy almost your hieght and down to your goal wieght. he trains his ass off and eats fairly clean but this guy is jacked and looks pretty damn cut up too due to a (natural)cutting cycle, he trains cardio 2-3 times a week but never spends too much time in the gym, probably an hour per session, and lifts super heavy at high intesity. so yeah this is possible if your genetics are right, you eat right, and bust ass

Ben Moore
01-08-2009, 10:19 PM
You sir are an anomaly...