PDA

View Full Version : Another eating thread.....

blacknapolean
01-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Eating is obviously my weakness. I do not like doing it. When I eat with my friends ( who don't lift ) they always seem to eat twice as fast as me and want seconds. These kids are lazy but seem to fit plenty more food and weigh more than I.

I need tips on how to eat. What does eating feel like when you are on a good bulk? Are you ALWAYS full? Do you ALWAYS have some kind of food in your hand? Could people share their eating habits? I know that once I eat properly I will make gains beyond my wildest dreams!

ELmx479
01-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Like anything else, work into it slow. Track your calories for a few days and see where your at now. Then start to increase from there. It is tough to get all your needed calories from food so after you eat slowly drink a big glass of milk. If i'm on the run and have a busy day I will grab some trail mix and a 32oz milk, That's an easy extra 1000 calories right there. I am full pretty much all day on my lifting days but I don't eat as much on my off days.

Also, for me it is much easier to reach my needed calories if I get 850-1000 calories for breakfast. It makes the rest of the day much easier.

whiteman90909
01-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Yeah dude, a big breakfast really helps.

Dkalban
01-09-2009, 08:57 AM
I personally try to eat something, anything, every two to three hours, as some guys on this forum have advised me to do.

And yeah, breakfast is important. I usually have a PBJ as its quick and full of the stuff I'll need. Along with that I have OJ, multi, and fish oil, and occasionally a tall glass of chocolate milk. Now if you excuse me, I gotta eat soon.

berfles
01-09-2009, 09:44 AM
I can't eat a big breakfast. I eat poptarts or something, if I eat anything else I throw up. I make a lot of shakes.

As for how I feel throughout the day, yes I'm constantly full. I hate food, I hate eating, and I frequently feel full to the point of puking. It's gotten to the point where I just don't care anymore and I do it anyway. I got this far, I'm not going to stop now because my body is a piece of ****.

Progress
01-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Eating a lot is something your body can learn, you just need to get used to it. Get a blender and liquify your food if you can't meet your daily calorie goal.