PDA

View Full Version : Little brother wants to get BIG!

cmac1985
01-10-2009, 12:07 PM
I have 4 months to get BIG! My older brother is coming down to visit for two weeks. As long as I can remember, we have been wrestling and pushing each other strengths to the limit. He was an older brother trying to make his little brother stronger. He would tie a rope to me and pull me behind a motor cycle making me run, hang on my back until I was ready to fall, torture me till I am ready to explode with anger by holding me down and hitting me. Do not get me wrong, I do not hold anything against my brother for ever doing any of these things to me, they make me laugh really. What I want to do is give him a run for his money, I want to be able to compare to his strength and be able to take him down and submit him more than once out of 10. Get my drift?
As of Jan 2, 2009 I have been working out, and eating the proper diet to get BIG. I take supplements and work out daily for 45-60 min. Is this not enough? At what point should I consider two-a-days? Cause I wouldn't mind doing that. I love working out and pushing myself beyond imagination. I know time will tell, before I stopped working out before I was 170 and able to bench 200, I want to be 180ish and be able to bench 320. I hit the weights 5 days a week and do cardio on my rest days. I eat and eat and eat. Every 2-3 hours and the right stuff as well, whole wheat, fish, spinach, carrots, broccoli, oatmeal, peaches, blue berries, peanut butter, chicken, turkey, cinnamon, rose mary, parsely, Acai, low fat milk, low fat cheese, non fat yogurt; can that be used as a substiture for cottage cheese? As of today, Jan. 10, 2009 I have noticed a difference in my body. I do not know what is ahead of me because I have never been there before. I am a guy that never saw his ribcage until I was 21, and what I want is 6 pack, arms that wont fit in my shirts, and women coming up to me asking for my name and number. lol

I will take any motivational comments or advice, thank you for reading. :outnumber::indian::evillaugh::bang::bash::strong::newbie:

ZenMonkey
01-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Nice motivation! I did the same stuff to my little bro.

Do "Starting Strength" -- youll be a beast in no time

jtrink
01-10-2009, 07:32 PM
welcome, browse around the forums for info

NJPWRLFTR
01-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Nice motivation! I did the same stuff to my little bro.

Do "Starting Strength" -- youll be a beast in no time

x2 for doing starting str!

cmac1985
01-12-2009, 06:54 AM
whats the starter program?

-JM-
01-12-2009, 07:07 AM
Have a read at this....... http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/The_Starting_Strength_Novice/Beginner_Programs

Good luck man!