PDA

View Full Version : Is this much gain abnormal?

mawga
01-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Well as a smidge of background - I am 31 year old HARD GAINER who originally weighed 124lbs.

My first day in the gym was last Friday and after my workout I weighed in at 124lbs, I took off Saturday and Sunday as my cooldown days and this morning I went into the gym. After I weighed myself after workout I now weigh 132 lbs.

Granted I am not complaining, but is that much weight gain so fast dangerous?
Granted I did start eating more, but my god that seems extreme.

collin44
01-12-2009, 04:05 PM
How much water was in your body, whether you ate before your workout, whether you used the bathroom, scale variance etc. all have in impact on your weight. Two days of working out and some extra food won't put on 8 lbs in 3 days nor is it anything to be worried about. I would just focus on eating and lifting and check the scales once a month. Good luck!

mawga
01-12-2009, 04:54 PM
How much water was in your body, whether you ate before your workout, whether you used the bathroom, scale variance etc. all have in impact on your weight. Two days of working out and some extra food won't put on 8 lbs in 3 days nor is it anything to be worried about. I would just focus on eating and lifting and check the scales once a month. Good luck!

I think i took a quick dump berfore starting my workout, and it was the same scale.
My fear was just that If this becomes the consistent amount of gain, would my body be able to handle it.

But most likely this was probably just some freak thing?

KarstenDD
01-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Dude, it's called water weight. If it wasn't then you would be incredibly lucky.